Chapter 6; Road Rage

Hey fuckers! First of all, I'm sorry for the huge-ass wait for this, then having no MCR in it! D: That's just awful! I know, I know. But lots of shit went down recently, and I had a lot of school work. Hey, I have a scholarship I need to maintain. Don't hate. NO DON'T LEAVE! I have a favor to ask of you! I have a friend that goes on here and she is a fucking amazing writer. She has two great stories, but barely any fans, votes, and reads. Her name is @EscapeIntoBooks . I want you all to read her stuff, vote, and even fan if you wanna! Tell her "IfXEyesXCouldXSpeak sent me!" if you do any of the stuff I just mentioned. I wanna see the look on her face. I love you all <3 -Anna

I woke up to my alarm clock's annoying beeping. I slammed my fist on it to shut it up. Groaning, I rolled over to look at the time. 6 o'clock in the fucking morning? Why would I set it to that?

Then it hit me.

Alex, Jason, and Jordan were coming today! My dad and I had to pick them up at the airport!

I shot out of my comfortable sleeping position with my eyes wide. I leaped out of bed and straight into the bathroom so I could get ready. After that fun procedure, I threw on the first articles of clothing I saw in my closet. Orange skinny jeans, black converse and a Smashing Pumpkins shirt. Perfect.

I practially flew down the stairs and found my dad already sitting at the kitchen table. He was reading the newspaper. I guess he heard me because he looked over his glasses at me and smiled smugly.

"It has awoken. Sleep in?"

I glared at him. "I woke up at six. I hardly call that sleeping in."

"Whatever you call it, you better shove some food down your throat. We're leaving in ten minutes."

"But I thought their flight was landing at four or something?"

"Alexa's mom called me last night and said it got changed. Eight minutes."

I groaned and settled on eating a banana. After finishing off that spectacular breakfast (note my sarcasm) I went to get my Misfits hoodie. I shrugged it on just as my father grabbed me by the sleave and dragged me with him out the front door of our house.

"In a rush, are we?" I teased.

"Just get in the car."

"Touchy..." But I obeyed.

It was a silent car ride to the airport. Neither of us talked. I learned never to talk to my dad while he's driving. He needs to focus 100% of his attention on the road or else something bad is bound to happen. He holds the steering wheel a full arm's length away from him, and gets road rage really easily.

Sometimes it's funny. Sometimes its not.

After about a half hour, we made it to the airport. We parked in the garage before running inside the building. We walked to the gate and stood waiting for my beloved friends to arrive.

Actually I sat my lazy-ass down. Who knows how long it'll take?

And I was right.

It took them ten whole minutes to reach us.

TEN WHOLE MINUTES.

The first person I saw what Alexa. She dropped her bag on the ground and came sprinting towards me. Her short little self was flying at me full-speed, and I had to admit I was scared. I timidly held my arms out, and we collided and ended up falling on the foor. Alexa was laughing her ass off.

The little bitch.

Emphasis on little. Ha, how does it feel now?

"Okay, get off me you crazy, lil bitch," I groaned, trying in vain to push her off.