Chapter 15; Ieroween

"Stellaaaaaaa," a voice murmured in my ear. "Wakie, wakie..."

"Mmmmph," I moaned, and turned over.

The person poked my cheek. "Get up, girlie."

"Noooooo," I groaned into my pillow.

They yanked the covers off me. "Get up, you lazy bitch!"

"Hey!" I yelled, turning back over. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. When I opened my eyes I saw Gerard smirking at me, holding the covers around him like a cape.

"Morning, darling," he said sweetly.

"Fuuuuuck yooouuuu," I said, falling back on the bed.

"Oh no you don't," he said, grabbing my legs and dragging me off the bed. I fell onto the carpet floor with a thud.

I groaned and put my hands over my face. "Go away, Gerard! Let me sleep!"

"Honey," he said in a voice as if he were talking to a baby. "It's almost noon. Plus I'm making breakfast. I'm actually doing something useful - you don't want to miss it!"

I chuckled. "How can I say no?" I shook my head. "I'll be down in five."

He shot me a prissy finger wave. "Bye babe," He dropped the covers and sauntered off the room.

"I don't need your sass!" I called after him.

"Bahaha!" he called back.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I made the bed and looked around the room. I noticed that Mikey wasn't in his bed, so he was probably with Gerard. I inspected myself in the mirror. I borrowed Mikey's clothes again - I was wearing one of his old Iron Maiden shirts and a pair of his boxers (gross, I know). I fished around my purse for a ponytail holder and put my hair in a messy bun. I trudged downstairs to find Mikey and Gerard in the kitchen.

I sat myself down in a chair at the small kitchen table. I buried my head in my hands and yawned.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Gerard said cheerily.

"You look so sexy in my clothes," Mikey said. I lifted my head to shoot him a glare and he winked at me.

"Please don't fuck her on the kitchen table," Gerard said irritably. "I'm not in the mood this morning."

"I make no promises, Gerard," Mikey said, sitting in the chair across from me.

I slapped his arm. "You're unusually forward today. What up?"

"He's just motivated by a smokin' hot girl wearing his clothes," Gerard said, smirking at me. "Honestly, Stella, you do look like you just had sex. For all I know, you did. I mean, look at your hair."

I tugged at a lock of my hair self consciously. "Maybe that's because I slept. I have a bed head, okay? Ever heard of 'em?"

"Sure," He winked at me and hi-fived Mikey.

I rolled my eyes. "I hate you both."

"That's not what you said last night," Mikey said, grinning at me. He looked like he was choking trying to to crack up laughing.

"Okay, okay," Gerard said, holding his hands up. "We should stop, Mikey. It seems like she's had enough."

"Damn right I've had enough," I snapped. "It's too early for this." That finally cracked Mikey. He burst out laughing. When it reduced to a fit of giggles, Gerard spoke up.

"By the way, Mikey," he said. "Frank called this morning. He wants to meet up today so we can go Halloween costume shopping."

"Whoa, what?" I said. "You guys go trick-or-treating?"