Chapter 9; School? More Like Hell.

A/N: Okay, I had to say this. First of all, the song in the sidebar (or whatever you wanna call it) is my FAVORITE one off of Bullets. Second, when Gee sings "And you won't fuck my friends" toward the end, try and tell me it doesn't sound like "And you won't fuck my Frank". Seriously. Listen to it with your eyes closed, and tell me it does not sound like that. That's what I really thought he said until I looked up the lyrics! Ah... Okay, Frerard fangirl-ness over. Read the chapter now. Oh and I'm gonna post a picture of each character in my story in different chapters, just so you can know what they look like. Okay, now I'm done xD <3 Anna

I gothome to find out that my dad heard Jordan and I's conversation and he kicked him out. He called Jordan's parents and they came to pick him up right away. Let's just say, they weren't happy.

Alexa and Jason were pissed off at him, and according to Alexa, Jason tried to actually choke Jordan.

Of course, I didn't believe her.

Well, sadly, the week flew by in a depressing blur after that and they had to leave. When their parents came, the two of them confessed that they didn't like all of the guys.

*Cough* Frank. *Cough*

Anyway, the rest of summer flew by too. After what happened with Jordan, it took me a while to fully convince myself I didn't need him anymore. But once I did, everything just became routine. Go to work, eat, sleep, hang out with the guys, listen to their music. All too soon, it was time to get ready for school.

I made Frank, Bob, and Mikey promise that we would carpool together because the last thing I wanted was to walk into school alone - especially since I was new.

It was the night before the first day, and I was scared shitless.

I figured I should at least try and sleep.

I woke up at six in the morning to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. I thought I should get this over with and hopped out of bed. I cleaned myself off (you know, brushing my teeth and the shit) before searching my closet for something to wear. I settled on a pair of green skinny jeans and a Smashing Pumpkins shirt. I pulled my too-big Batman hoodie over my head and slipped on my worn out black Converse high tops. I left my hair down in loose ringlets and quickly swiped on a thin line of eyeliner before grabbing my schoolbag and heading downstairs.

I got downstairs to find my father at the kitchen table drinking coffee all nonchalantly. But seeing as I only had five minutes before Bob was supposed to pick me up, I quickly shoved some Lucky Charms (the best cereal ever) down my throat, got my key, and headed for the door. As if on cue, I heard a certain impatient someone honking their car horn.

Opening the door, I called, "Bye Dad! I'm heading to school with Bob, Frank, and Mikey!"

"Good luck!" he called back.

"You say that as if I need it!"

"You do."

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door before running to Bob's car. I automatically went for shotgun, but stopped short when I saw Frank already sitting there. I shrugged and hopped into the backseat with Mikey.

After I settled myself, I said, "How come the midget gets shotgun?"

Frank stuck his tongue out at me. "Because the midget got here first."

"Whatever, Frank,"

"I win!" he squealed and pumped his fist into the air.

"That had to be the most manly squeal I've ever heard in my entire life," I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.