Chapter 16; All the Smiles That Are Ever Gonna Haunt Me

It's been a week since Frank's party and he's been giddy every since. Right now, we were at school. I was leaving lunch and going to English with Mikey. We ran into Frank on the way.

Literally ran into him.

Mikey knocked him down.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Frank snapped, bending down to pick up his books.

"Jeez, Frank, it's me," Mikey said hotly, helping Frank.

Frank flushed. "Sorry, Mikey. I'm just in a bad mood."

"What happened?" I said, giving Frank a hand to help him stand. He glady accepted it.

"I ran into some stupid seniors leaving my last class," he grumbled.

Mikey groaned. "What did they do this time?"

"Just took turns shoving me around. I got all mad at you, Mikey, because I thought you were them and they decided to fuck around with me some more."

"Sorry, Frank,"

"At least you didn't get shoved into a locker again," I said, trying to lighten the mood.

He shrugged. "Yeah, that hasn't happened in a while."

Frank's next class was on the way to the English room, so we decided to walk together.

"So how does it feel to be sixteen?" I asked Frank.

"Boring," he shrugged. "It's nothing new."

"Hey," I elbowed him. "We're both sixteen now."

Mikey looked at me. "You're only sixteen?"

"Yeah. I'm turned seventeen in January."

"Oh my God I'm so much older than you."

"Shut up," I bumped into his shoulder playfully. "Only like four months."

"Still. That's a lot."

Frank grimaced. "And you all called me childish."

"Are you calling me childish?" Mikey said, putting a hand on his heart and obviously faking being offended.

"Yes I am, Michael. Have a problem?"

Mikey narrowed his eyes and the boy next to him. "I do, Franklin. You hurt my feelings."

"So we're pulling out the stupid full names huh?" Frank stopped walking.

"You started it!"

"Did not!" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Did too!"

"Did not." Frank got up in Mikey's face.

"I am not doing this!" Mikey said furiously, holding his hands up and began walking again.

"Hey, we're not done here!" Frank yelled, chasing after Mikey.

"You are being so immature." Mikey rolled his eyes.

I tugged on Mikey's sleeve and shot him my puppy dog eyes. "Please Mikey? That was so amusing!"

He laughed at me. "Sorry to disappoint, Stella, but I didn't find it amusing at all."

"Well fuck you," Frank pouted.

I laughed and applauded him. "Bravo! More, more!"

Mikey raised an eyebrow at me. "So you find it amusing when Frank insults me?"

"Highly," I smirked.

"I hate you," he shook his head.

I put a hand over my mouth and gasped over-dramatically. "What? How could you? I am hurt."