Chapter 22; Everyone I Love Is Drunk. (Part One)

I woke up to the surprisingly strong smell of coffee and pancakes. Which means the boys were probably in the kitchen burning the breakfast they were trying to make. Groaning, I rolled out of bed and trudged down the hallways to them. Halfway there I realized that I didn't even bother fixing myself but honestly, I didn't care. The Ways and I have gotten past that point.

The smell got stronger as I got closer. When I finally entered the kitchen, I almost had to pinch my nose. But I decided not to.

I slipped into the room and sat down on the counter. This place was a mess. "What's up, guys?"

Gerard jumped and looked at me with wide eyes. "STELLA. WHEN DID YOU GET HERE."

"Just now," I said simply.

"I saw her walk in." Mikey said without looking up from his cup of coffee.

"Hmph. Well there goes our surprise." Gerard said gruffly, tossing his spatula in the sink.

"What surprise?" I said.

"We were attempting to make you breakfast in bed." Mikey gave me a small smile.

"Aw, well isn't that sweet." I cooed. "What's the occasion?"

Beaming, Gerard shrugged. "We just love you."

"No seriously, what do you want?"

Mikey snickered. "Told you she wouldn't fall for it, Gee."

"Can't blame me for trying." he said pointedly.

I rolled my eyes. "Just tell me what you wanted."

"You see," he started, coming to stand by me. "You know how Mom and Dad left to visit our grandma?" I nodded. "Well, they told us to 'have fun' before they left. So, in order to follow their advice, I decided that we should have a party. Because, you know, it's New Years Eve. We have to party."

I raised an eyebrow. "And how many people did you invite?"

"I don't know like, a hundred."

"I didn't even know you knew a hundred people."

"Thanks," he said sarcastically.

I shrugged. "It's the truth. What exactly is going to happen at this party?"

"What happens at all parties! Drinking and dancing and shit. If it's the last thing I do, this will be the best party of the year."

"For someone who claims to be such a loser, you really like to "party"." I put air quotes around party and Gerard rolled his eyes.

"No, he just likes to drink." Mikey muttered bitterly.

"You took this better than I thought." Gerard said dumbly.

"What were you expecting?" I snapped.

"I don't know... anger or something? You normally hate parties."

"Wait, am I being forced to participate?"

"More or less."

"Hey!" Mikey cut in. "You can't do that!"

Gerard held his hands up. "I'm not forcing her to drink or anything! Just to be down with the rest of us. She doesn't have to do anything that'll make her uncomfortable."

Mikey looked at me solemnly. "Is that okay with you, Stella?"

I sighed. "I suppose. You owe me for this one though, Gerard."

"Thankyouthankyou!" he exclaimed, picking me up from the counter and hugging me tight. I laughed and Mikey shook his head, trying to hide a smile. Gerard finally put me down so I could catch my breath.

"Help yourself to those pancakes, angel. Even though I'm not quite sure they're edible." Gerard said brightly. Before leaving, he added with a smirk, "Make sure you two look sexy." Winking, he went back to his cave. Also known as his room or the basement.

I looked helplessly at Mikey. "What did I just get us into?"

He poked the pile of pancakes Gerard made. "I'm not quite sure, but I do know that this food was not worth it."

True to his word, for the next few hours Gerard was getting everything ready for this stupid party. I was just with Mikey in our room the whole time doing everything I could to ignore his brother. We spent all that time eating Oreos and watching The Lion King over and over.

After wrapping up the movie for the third time, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Mikey got up to get it. Gerard was standing there with a smile on his face.

"What is it?" Mikey said warily.

"Start making yourselves pretty! This shit is getting started at ten." He pointed to the clock that read 8:42pm for emphasis. "Frank and everyone should be here around nine thirty, because they're special."

Once Mikey closed the door he turned to me. "Wanna make a bet?"

I tapped my chin. "Depends what it's on."

"Ten bucks that Frank will get laid."

"Ten bucks that Frank will get laid by Randi." I smirked.

"Oh!" he laughed and extended his hand. "You're on." I shook his hand, the smirk not leaving my face.

He shook his head before going to rummage around in his closet for something to wear. If we didn't look "sexy" Gerard would have our heads. I decided to follow his lead and go to my closet. After looking around for about ten minutes, I finally decided to go with a pair of black heels, tight blue jeans, and a silky off shoulder top I found in the back of my closet.

Sexy enough for you Gerard?

I retreated to the bathroom to change. As I examined myself in the mirror, an uncomfortable snarl appeared on my face. I did not look like myself. But if this was what it would take to get Gerard off my back, then I'd do it.

I straightened my blonde hair. Once I was finished with that, I combed my fingers through my bangs to get them out of my face. Since it was a fucking New Years party, I decided to actually put effort into my make up. I decided on dark eyeshadow, mascara, and lots of eyeliner. For emphasis and because I decided to be slutty, I also used red lipstick.

After casting one last scowl to my reflection, I left the bathroom to find Mikey examining clothes on his bed. Noticing that I left the bathroom, he looked up to me. His jaw dropped.

"Holy shit," he stammered. "You look..."

"Slutty?"

"I was actually gonna say gorgeous."

"... Really?" I said, completely dumbfounded. He nodded and walked towards me. Before I could understand what he was doing, he was kissing me. Like, full on kissing me. That's the only way I could describe it. One of his hands was on my hip and the other cupped my cheek. I automatically knitted my fingers through his hair and kissed him back. He pressed me up against the wall while kissing me harder.

Mikey, you horny bastard.

Of course, we started tongue wrestling. Doesn't that sound sexy? I'm pretty sure Gerard thought we were having sex because the two of us kept moaning. After doing this for who knows how long, we finally pulled away panting.

"You should probably get ready," I breathed.

He smirked. "And you should probably fix your lipstick." I put my hand to my mouth self-consciously and Mikey chuckled. He kissed me quickly before going into the bathroom to change. While he was doing that, I fixed my make up.

He came out five minutes later wearing black jeans, a white button down shirt, and a skinny red tie. "How do I look?"

I smiled. "Absolutely amazing."

He smirked and came over to me. "You ready for this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."