Chapter 10; Happy Birthday!

A/N: Guess what guys. FRANK HAD ANOTHER CHILD. Mhmm, a baby boy. I don't know his name though. Someone tell me, maybe? *puppy dog eyes* But dayam, that motherfucker is busy. So THAT'S what he does on time off! *snickers evilly*

And happy belated birthday, Gerard! (it was on Monday, for you fucktards who didn't know)

This day came too soon.

It was Monday, September 5. I was at work with Bob, and Randi stopped by to talk. Everyone was calm and nonchalant - except me. You see, Mikey's birthday was in five days, and I had no fucking clue what to get him.

I expressed my problem to my two comrads, but their advice didn't really help.

"Give him sex," Randi said coolly.

I shot her a horrified expression.

"What?" she said, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "He'll be a horny seventeen year old boy, and you're an available, sexy blonde -"

"That he's in looove with," Bob added cheekily.

"... Right, Bob. You guys obviously have sexual tension. It's the perfect setup." Randi finished.

"I'm not sleeping with MIkey," I said, crossing my arms.

"It'll be casual."

"No."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, suit yourself."

"If you're not getting him the only thing guys want," Bob said, leaning on the counter. "What are you getting him?"

I sat back in his chair. "I don't know. I don't want to get him a shirt or a CD - everyone'll probably get him that."

Randi scoffed. "Thanks for dissing my idea. I got him an Anthrax CD."

"Sorry," I mumbled. "How 'bout you, Bob? What are you getting Mikey?"

"I got him a beanie."

Randi propped her elbows on the counter and leaned in. "What color?"

"Red."

"Hmph."

"I still need help, guys!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry," they mumbled.

"My idea is still very possilbe," Randi said.

 "No,"

"Killjoy," she muttered.

"Hey," Bob said, changing the subject. "Should we throw Mikey a party?"

"We're gonna throw Mikey? Count me in!" a voice yelled from across the store. I looked passed Randi and Bob to see Frank sauntering towards us.

Randi rolled her eyes. "We're throwing Mikey a party."

Frank wrinkled his nose. "That's no fun. I was looking forward to throwing him."

Bob narrowed his eyes at him. "Do you even know why we want him to have a party?"

"It's his birthday." Seeing our surprised faces, he said, "What, did you think I was stupid?"

"No!" Randi and I said quickly.

"Yes..." Bob muttered.

Frank glared at him. He shook his head then looked at me. "Why are you bothering to go to the hard work of throwing him a party? You could just make out with him or... something."

Before I could respond, Randi screamed, "Thank you! That's what I've been saying! I told her they should have sex!"

Frank smirked. "See, baby? This is why we're perfect for each other." He leaned slyly against the counter and wiggled his eyebrows at her. She put her hands on his chest and shoved him away.