Chapter 24; Potty Mouth

I am sooo sorry for the huge wait for this chapter. I just got caught up in one of my other stories and well... time flies. And I'm sort of running out of ideas, here. Every time I try this, you guys never answer but let's try again: what do you want to happen? Like, seriously. Don't make me cut this story short with a bad ending just because I don't know what to do. This is literally my last idea, besides the actual ending.

Anyway, enjoy your reading.

When I first moved to Belleville, I had no idea my life would turn out the way it is. Even after I met the guys. I don't think anyone could have expected any of this.

I have five best friends and a boyfriend. What more does a person need? Sure we've had some bumps along the way, but nothing is perfect.

Hopefully this won't change.

Let me update you on what has happened in the past week.

Ray and Christa are in love and no one can convince me otherwise. Though they won't admit it to themselves, everyone can see it. They're so obvious. On weekends, they're always off somewhere doing something together. I just want them to stay together forever. Is that too much to ask?

Frank has been hanging out with Eris since the party, and most of us think they might get together. No one knows if they fucked but I don't really want to know. Randi won't admit it, but she is not happy about this at all. That sort of surprised me. What, were you expecting a guy like Frank to wait for you forever? No bitch. I honestly like both Eris and Randi, so I don't care what decisions Frank makes in his love life.

Gerard and Bob are still single and they probably will be forever. I hope I never say that in front of them. Sorry not sorry, boys.

Mikey and I are still going strong. The others have been teasing us even more since we started openly saying that we love each other. Especially Gerard. It's always Gerard. I have actually adopted the saying "Pulling a Gerard" whenever someone freaks out over something. I give you permission to use it.

Never mind all that now.

Today was our first day back at school after the holiday break and I was extremely depressed about that. I didn't want to see any of these people ever again. Except my teachers, they're okay. How nerdy do I sound?

 I regretted the decision of waking up that morning right as I walked through the front doors.

I didn't even reach my locker before I was approached by none other than Jenna motherfucking Price. I thought I was done with this bitch, but nooo.

In an attempt make it seem like I didn't notice her, I grabbed Mikey's hand and dragged him to our lockers. Keeping my head down, I quickly did the combination and got my books for my first few classes. Jenna, however, did not want to leave me alone.

"Hey, bitch," she seethed. "I haven't talked to you in a while."

"What do you want, Jenna?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm just wondering how you're doing," she said easily, leaning against the locker by mine. "I know you probably miss me."

"You mean miss you making my life hell?" I raised an eyebrow. "No."

"Tsk tsk," she shook her head. "You don't mean that now do you, Stella-Boo?"

"Leave her alone!" Mikey snapped, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me away from Jenna. "Now you're just trying to start a fight."

"Stay out of it, Four Eyes," Jenna said. She turned back to me, giving me a fake smile. "Where were we? Oh, right. How's your loser life been without me? Have you attempted suicide yet?"