Chapter 20; This Would Put a Doctor Who Christmas to Shame

I've decided that I'm gonna start dedicating some chapters to awesome people, so today the first one on my list is the awesome girl above. (And yes, I actually do have a list.) Anyway, it's dedicated to her because she always leaves nice comments and she came up with a ship name for Stella and Mikey - Stikey. I love it to death. You shall refer to them as that now, okay? xD (my inner tumblr fangirl is dying right now. My story's otp went canon.)

I didn't feel like proof reading! :D

Thanks for listening. Go about your reading now.

I made Gerard his fifth cup of coffee that morning and brought it to his tired and hungover figure on the couch. Mikey sat at Gerard's feet with a small smirk on his face and a cup of coffee in his hands as well. I knew he was relishing in the fact that his brother was getting payback for drinking, but I also knew that he wasn't happy about it at the same time.

If that makes any sense.

Frank was sitting in the armchair by the TV, rubbing his head. When he saw that I brought Gerard a coffee, he moaned, "What, none for me?"

I sighed. "You didn't ask."

"Can I please have some?" he whimpered.

I rolled my eyes but muttered a barely audible, "Sure, give me a second," before retreating back to the kitchen. I don't know why Frank always chooses to come to Gerard's house when he's hungover and I probably never will.

After I made Frank his drink, I went back to the living room and gave it to him. He muttered a thank you and I went over to sit on the floor by Mikey.

"So what happened last night?" Frank said, setting his cup down.

"You don't remember anything?" I said.

He rolled his eyes. "No, I do. That's why I asked."

"There was no need for sarcasm," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"How drunk were you?" Gerard cut in.

"Obviously very."

"So were you!" I said accusingly to Gerard. "You aren't one to judge."

He rubbed his forehead, obviously still not feeling too good. "At least I didn't hit on my best friend that's also a guy."

"Whoa wait," Frank sat up, winced, then sat back. "Who did I hit on? You?"

"Yes."

"I don't remember this. Was it that bad?"

"You came up to me, whispered 'Baby you can drive my car all night', kissed my cheek, then walked away."

"Why do I feel like that was code for something dirty?" I said weakly.

"Someone's squeamish," Mikey teased, ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away and stuck my tongue out at him.

Frank scratched the back on his neck. "Well this is awkward."

"I guess when you're drunk, it brings out your inner gay." Gerard said simply.

"He's plenty gay without the drink," I said.

"HEY." Frank said defensively. "AM NOT."

Mikey rolled his eyes. "You obviously have a thing with my brother. Don't deny it."

"Well, he is very good looking. I'm not gonna lie."

"Thanks sweetheart," Gerard blew a kiss at him. Frank pretended to catch it and put it to his chest.