Chapter 13; Gerard is the Sass Queen

This is a short, pathetic piece of shit that shouldn't be called a chapter. Or in other words, a filler. Sorry. Running out of ideas here, guys. HEY. Maybe you guys can comment on what you want to happen! I'll take it into consideration. Huh? Huh? Comment maybe?

"Uggghhhh," Gerard groaned. "My head huuuurtsss."

"We drank so much last night!" Frank groaned.

"Regretting it now, huh?" Randi sang, sitting down on the floor next to me.

"You drank too!" Bob yelled then winced, putting his hand on his head.

"Not as much as you and I had a shitload of water before going home," she said cheekily.

"We don't need your sass, Randi," Gerard moaned, putting his hands on his face.

"And that's coming from the Sass Queen." Randi rolled her eyes.

"Me? Sass Queen? Don't you at least mean king?"

"No, I mean queen."

"You can't just be the ruler of sass and not be a queen, Gerard," Ray said. "It doesn't work that way."

"You are a diva, Gerard," Mikey said.

"DRAG QUEEN!" Frank exclaimed.

"When the fuck did I start wearing drag, Frank?" Gerard said in a 'what-the-fuck' tone.

"Well..." Mikey said. "You did go to Art School dressed like a chick that one time."

"It was an experiment!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Shut up, Michael!"

"Don't talk to me that way, Gerard!"

"It's funny how you're both sober all of a sudden..." Randi muttered.

"How 'bout both of you shut up?" Bob roared.

"I like that idea," Randi said, raising her hand.

"Well no one cares what you think," Frank said.

"HEY."

While they argued, I went to sit next to Mikey. "Hey..."

He looked over at me. "Hi... So I was pretty smashed last night, huh?"

"Yeah... Um, speaking of which, do you remember anything from last night?"

"No not really."

"Really? Not a thing?"

"No..." He flushed, "Why, did I do something to you? Say something?"

I blushed, but lowered my head to look at the floor so he wouldn't see. "No, you're fine... You did say a few strange things, but overall you were fine."

"Good. You had me worried there for a second." After a pause he added, "So what kind of stange stuff did I say?"

"Just... strange stuff. Don't worry about it."

"Alright..."

An awkward silence followed and I was glad when the other guys broke it.

"HOW DARE YOU, FRANK." Randi gasped. "FUCK YOU."

"You're overreacting," Frank said, shrugging.

"That really was awful, Frank." Ray said. I looked over at him and he looked absolutely horrified.

"What happened to the rest of you guys being hungover?" Bob said before flipping over to lay face down on the couch. "Teach me your ways!"

"What did Frank say?" I said.