Chapter twenty nine

Kissing me...
Kissing him...
I was kissing Sora...?
All sorts of emotions and thoughts were boiling within me, bubbling up inside, buzzing in every fiber of my being. I was conscious of every feeling... Every touch he gave me. It was warm... So warm...
I could feel his body heat seeping into me. This was our third kiss...
And it felt the most different.
Finally, despite my quite honestly surprising displeasure, Sora slowly parted from me, his face still so close to mine, close enough I could feel his breath.
I tried to swallow. That was so...
He smiled a little. "Was it alright this time?"
I could barely squeak an answer. "...m...mhm..."
He grinned in triumph and the shade of red painting my face deepened. This was so embarrassing...
There was no way this could possibly get any more embarrassiー
"...kiss me again..."
What?!
I was surprised at my own words. Had... I said that?? Out loud?? In front of him??
My hand raised up to cup over my mouth, as if I could somehow force the words back into my stomach before he heard them. But he had. He had so totally heard me.
He stood in shock for a moment, before the corners of his lips curled up mischievously. "Again, hm?"
My pulse quickened as he started to crawl further towards me, backing me into the headboard, his large frame hovering over my own petite form. "H...hey...! S...so...ra...!" My small squeak of a voice struggled to call out in protest as he blanketed his body over me, his eyes locked with mine.
My heart felt like it was going to burst...!!
He raised his hand and tilted my chin up with his index finger. "Well, if you insist..."
My breath caught in my throat as he closed the distance between us once more, his lips locking tightly over my own.
They were hot...
He kissed me again and again, and I barely had the space to breath. "So...ra..." I tried to speak between kisses. He was overwhelming me... My mind was fuzzy, like the steam hanging heavy in the air after a hot bath. "S..." He silenced me continuously with rough, hot kisses. My senses felt numb from the heat...
"S....ra...."
He paused to look back at me intensely, his forehead against mine. "Stop talking..." He didn't give me time to reply before continuing relentlessly.
I could hardly breathe...
Finally, after what felt like forever, his lips parted from mine, and I finally got to breathe. He'd left me so breathless I was practically panting.
Our eyes were locked as we both tried to rerelax. I couldn't manage to say anything... I'd never been kissed like that before...
I averted my gaze, blushing profusely. "...t...that was just...a token of my gratitude...for...for saving me...got it....?"
He chuckled lightlyー his voice had such a gentle undertone I didn't even know he had in him...
"Of course."
I peeked back over at him from the corner of my eyeー he was smiling.
Sora's smile... Something about it made my heart skip a beat.
What was this feeling...?