Grooming the high heels

Chapter 3

Austins pov

My heart was hurt as i saw Abby cry , she was my best friend and she was the closest person to me .

She wanted to make herself more presentable i i could say, and i would do anything for her.

" But abs your perfect just the way you are , you dont need to change for that jerk! " i said gently

"No! You dont understand atleast a little transformation to show him!" She cried

I get what she was trying to say, and Zac really needed to be taught a lesson and only Abby could do that, she was looking for revenge and if theres anything i know most about this this girl is that shes a feline creature and she will come at you!

I had to help her! I guess  i know a little bit of fashion i could just take advice from my sister ill just borrow some shoes and make up kits from her.

"Fine ill help you abs , guess i know a little bit about fashion"i shrugged,  she looked up as she dried her tears.

"Your going to help me ?" she gasped as she stared at me with a glow in her eyes.

"Yeah, come on i know fashion more than you i seen my sister a thousand times dress up i think i do have some fashion sense"i teased making her laugh

She laughed as it delighted my heart.

I'd do anything for my best friend

Abbys pov

I watched silently as Austin said he'd help me.

Austin has always been this helpful, actually i was happy atleast he thought about me and was going to help me even though he was a boy.
.........

The next day it was saturday and due to that i woke up late .

I always did on weekdays and holidays it was time for me to rest .

But not today Austin annoyed me early at 10.23 well it was early for me because 12 was latest id ever wake!

"Come on get up lazy red head"he teased pulling curtains to a side.I got up and put my glasses on.

"What! How come your here? So early too?" asked.

"Oh we need to start your training today meet me downstairs , anyways your mum gone shopping , and your dads at work so i guess its just us too "he said opening the door.

I rolled my eyes but i was really excited.

I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom and got fresh.

I came out and just put some normal denim shorts on and paired it with a vest top and a cardigan and i left my red hair down.

I came downstairs as Austin was sat down.

"Right your here Great! so todays challenge is high heels ok so you need to learn how to walk in them and get used the them"he protested.

"Eww noo! Wayy Austin i am not wearing those there soo blumin high and they'll hurt my feet"i moaned sitting on the sofa.

"Come on dont you want to  show zac"he said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed them of him and wore them on.

"Anyways whos are these shoes?"i asked .

"Oh katelyn she let me borrow them" he said , Katelyn was his older hotter sister.

I nodded as i got up slowly and gripped to the sofa carefully not wanting to fall.

"Ok walk now"he said.