Happiness, sadness ?

Chapter 20

"Aagh"i let out a scream and i pushed his hand away from my mouth. I struggled to get out his grip and push myself away.

"Get off me jerk!"i moaned still attempting to get out his grip. I finally succeeded and pushed him off me as he went flying back.

"Owch abby be careful"he spoke. I groaned.

I stood still in the dark. The stranger and i could not see each other.

I heard that voice from somewere and how did he know my name?

I ran and put the light on knowing exactly where it was in the dark too. I looked back to see the intruder to my relief i gasped.

"Zac!!" I yelled.

"What the hell? Why did you walk in like that for?"i asked walking up to him and hit his arm playfully as he had the boyish grin on his face.

He started laughing out loud " im so sorry Abs i just saw your mum and dad go out so i thought it was a good idea to see you but i thought id just prank you im sorry baby" he laughed.

I hit him on the arm.

"Your a jerk! The biggest jerk ever"i muttered through a smile that was swimming its way on my face . I stood there grinning whilst running my fingers through my hair .

He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me .

"Aw sorry baby if i scared you"he spoke as he pulled me closer to him as my back hit his hard chest. I felt his hard abs on the upper part of my back.

I turned around to face him .

"Its okay. Anyways you better leave"i said smiling pulling his arms off me

"What? Why? Your alone now. Were alone now so why not just spend time together"he smirked.

"No my mom and dad are going come back soon and if they see you were both dead"i giggled pushing him towards the door.

"Oh so what like ive never been to you house before"he said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah but still "i said raising my eyebrows as a warning. He smirked and then laughed. A grin stretched on his lips and i knew he was thinking something.

"Ok fine ill go but first give me something in return"he smirked as he grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"Oh yeah i remembered your homework right?"i teased.

"No not my homework forget that , something much better than that"he smirked as he bit his bottom lip as his eyes flickered playfully.

"I still dont get it "i teased back acting oblivious. As i put my index finger on my chin and my other hand on my hip like i was thinking.

"Oh your going to play me like that huh? Well in that case ill just help myself"he teased smirking walking closer to me as i moved back.

"Agh" i yelped running away from him as he ran after me. The giggles just flowing out as he ran after me as i ran behind the counter.

"Haha"i laughed as he tried grabbing me but he failed and he gasped to how fast i was. I mentally high fived myself.

"Come here "he called out to me

"Noo"i teased back sticking my tounge out at him.

"Oh is it like that now huh? You just wait redhead"he teased as he charged for me as i ran out of the kitchen into the living room but  as soon as i got into the room he grabbed my arm and spun me around and we lost out balance in haste as we fell onto the couch behind us.