Busy busy busy

Chapter 15

The next morning i woke up at 11:45 as i walked down stairs yawning.

"Good morning"said my aunt who was sipping on her coffee and reading a book.

"Good morning"i replied back to her whilst pouring orange juice in a glass and then sipping on it.

"Looks like you had a good sleep "she said smiling at me as i took a place next to me.

"Yeah i did ,i was so tired since yesterday"i sighed as I stretched my arms.

"Oh yeah i bet you were"she giggled

After breakfast with my family i walked up stairs and got ready. Today i felt like spending my day in jeans and my casual t shirts, i have to admit i missed it. Missed my old self. The casual Abby. The one who dressed in anything and did not care what people said or thought.

But i guess a guy got in between and made me think about my self. I mean i don't regret this new look. I love it and i love that i have Zac and Austin. But i miss my jeans and t shirts .

I styled my hair on the side into a side platte.

For make i just wore eye liner and mascara and some lip balm.After that i just grabbed my phone and walked to Austin's house.

............

"Hi Aunty is Austin home?"i asked Austins mum. She smiled as she told me to come in.

"Yes he is, he's upstairs" she replied.

I walked inside the house and straight upstairs.

I knocked on the door.

No reply.

"Helloo Austin are you in?"i asked .

"Austin! Dont play with me! You know i hate your lame jokes!" I yelled.

I rolled my eyes. I got frustrated as i flew the door open and barged inside to the room empty and no one inside.

Suddnely i heard a lock unclick and a door open as i quickly turned around to see Austin half naked with just a towel around him.

Wow.

Hot.

Thats all i could think.

I started at him

I was staring.

Abby stop staring!!

I mentally slapped myself!

His hair was wet as the water dropped gently into his hard chest. I watched silently as i felt a shiver down my spine.

I stood there shook. I didnt blink once. Until i quickly pulled my self out of this trance and spoke nervously. My voice wouldn't come out.

"Hey"i said nervously coughing.

"Oh hey Abby!"he replied smiling walking towards me as i backed up against the door as he walked so close to me i swear he could hear my heavy breathing. He slowly leaned his arm close as he reached for the door and opened it and then slid past me.

I was stood there in shook and tried to contain myself. I swiftly turned around .

"You promised a day out?"i asked him as i watched him find his t shirt. As i smirked.

"Yeah only if you promise to turn around!!"he called out and then facing me and smiling.

"Ohh sorry"i said turning around and waited patiently for him to change.