Mending hearts

Hey guys the next chapter enjoy;)

.....................................................

Chapter 19

"What?"i asked him as tears flew down my cheeks.

I stood there like i was lifeless. My best friend was breaking up with me. The hallway was empty. It was just me and Austin and the painful silence between us both.

"Look abby you and Zac are perfect for each other. And I'm just coming in between the two of you. I know im just a friend of yours but Zac ..well he thinks different and i don't blame him. He saw us kiss Abby. And i don't want to be the reason of your quarrel. I think its best for all of us if we just ..you know break up, you and Zac have a perfect thing going on don't let it go Abs" said Austin. He was stood infront of me with pain and regret written all over his face. And tears in his eyes.

"I cant believe it Austin...i cant believe your breaking up with me. I mean so
What? So what if me and Zac fight, we make up. It happens!" i yelled at him angrily. "No your not understanding Abby, Zac doesn't like me. Im the reason for your fight. I don't want to see you hurt"he said softly.

He thinks being soft on me was going to make everything okay! Im just going to feel insanely bad for him and just give up on our friendship! No way!"Austin...but what makes you feel like he hates you?"i asked him. Anger swam through my blood as my fingers curled into a fist to disguise my anger.

"I don't know. But he hates me and i know it. Besides he's right a friend cannot be a friend after a kiss"he mumbled.I looked directly at him when he said that. I stood there with my eyes squinted at his words and my mouth open with shock.

What did he mean by that?

Curiosity took over. But my Anger was more dominant. My anger burst! Why was Austin breaking up with me over such a thing. We can work things out.

"Fine ...whatever..if thats what you want then ok......... Bye !"i said acting unbothered putting on a egoistic act that display that i was unbothered. Without any action or word i walked away from him. Leaving him stood there. He was unbelievable.As i flew open the doors of the school I couldn't control my tears as i burst out crying. I never felt so heartbroken and empty.

Pride took over all my emotions. The rigid stubbornness swam to its peak.

I cannot believe he broke up with me just because me and Zac were fighting. How immature could he get! My anger burst into flames rapidly taking control over my body. I felt more like a massacre killer than a lonely broken hearted girl.

..............

Austins pov

I couldnt see them fight like that anymore. I know why he hated me. After he witnessed the kiss he seemed so weird towards me. I know he couldn't stand the sight of abby with me and because of that Abby was gettin hurt. And i couldnt stand here and let that happen.

Being a friend is all about sacrifice. Its like a pledge of allegiance. You have to stay loyal. And obviously with loyalty comes sacrifice. And if iI had to break up with her and sacrifice our friendship for her happiness then i would gladly face it. Even take in her wrath.

I know she would still be in pain after this but atleast her and Zac could be a happy couple. I mean i know how excited she was when Zac asked her out. And i know that he will make her the happiest girl.Hes the kinda guy that will buy her things. Take her out shopping in his fancy car. I mean thats what girls dream off from the perfect one.

I cant really do all that for her.

It was really hard and painful breaking up with her. The pain in her eyes had my heart instantly melt. The craving of running over to her and engulfing her whole body into my arms was itching its way to my arms. It had become a obsession. Her love had become my obsession. I loved her so much.