Breathing

Chapter 12

I shut my eyes and breathed as i walked to my class my anxiety was getting the best of me. I calmed my self down and opened my eyes and began walking in class.

My heart was racing so fast, i felt my pulse to see if i was alive or not. It felt like my blood was starting to drain itself out.

I jumped as someone patted me from behind.

"Hey abs whats wrong?"he asked casually.

"Oh Austin"i said nervously rubbing my head.

"Haha nervous about the exams?"he asked.

"No obviously!!"i yelled sarcastically.

"Haha Wow! Calm down"he said rubbing my back. "Take it easy and trust me you will ace these exams you always do" he said smiling. 

I looked into eyes and everything felt great, i felt a ray of confidence like everything was going to be fine. Austin always knew how to comfort me.

Teacher: "Right class settle down , whilst i place your papers ok ! And everyone can you all be seated a table each please also before we start i want to make some things clear if i catch you cheating your going to get a straight 0 and you will be dismissed from taking part in the weekly exams , do i make my self clear" She spoke

We all nodded as i glanced over at Austin who threw me a thumbs up ,i smiled and sat down.

The teacher handed me the papers as i wrote my name at the top , Abby Mitchell.

...................

The bell rang as we all grabbed our bags and eagerly ran for the door. I was so relived my first exam was over. And i found it easy. Thank god.

I opened my locker and put my first period books in and took my second period books out.

"Hi "said austin approching me with a smile. His smile was the cutest thing.

"Hey "i said looking through my books

"So how did it go?"he asked,

"Great how about yours?"i asked looking at his face.

"Yeah alright. I mean besides from the fact that i missed out a 20 marks worth question so yeah"he replied being sarcastic as always.

I giggled

"Whatever you did just fine Austin. And thanks to you with a little bit of help from maths i did good"i said to him.

"Its ok what are friends for?"he said holding my arm as i smiled and looked down at his hand on my arm.

............

After break i headed in class for my second exam. As i walked in Zac came up to me

"Hey babe "he said gently pressing his lips on mine as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey "i said back as we parted,from the corner of my eye i saw Chelsea walk up to Austin and leaned down to whisper something in his ear as she giggled and i let go of Zac and just walked away and sat down ignoring them .

Then i saw her walk away from him as the teacher walked in and everyone had started to move into the exam seats.

Teacher:

"Right class please be seated in the same places as you sat before "She spoke

My mind was on Chelsea and Austin. God! How i frickin hated that girl i just felt like taking Austin and running away with him away from her!