Lies, love and confusion

....................................................

Chapter 10

I opened my eyes after a sleepless night as i sat up in bed staring at the wall. I didn't get no sleep. My mind was awake. All i could think about was Austin.

I looked at the time on my bedside table as i groaned and lazily got myself out of bed.

I got ready into my denim shorts and floral top. I threw on a warm cardigan since it was quite chilly here in LA. I wore my red converser's and i just left my hair down as it looked nice and wavy.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a snack and set of for college
.................

"Hey "said Zac as he came and greeted me with a cuddle.

"Hey"i said back smiling.

"Where were you yesterday? I text you so many times and rang you a couple?"he asked, i could see worry all over his face.

I pulled my phone out checking. I was so messed up last night I didn't realise my phone had been ringing.

"Erm i was with someone , someone really close to me "i said smiling at him as Austin who was standing near his locker smiling back at me.

"And who is that?"zac asked teasingly as he chuckled.

"Uh! No one! Now in class"i said turning him around and pushing him in class teasingly.

.............

"Thanks "said Austin as he came and sat down next to me." For what?"i asked.

"For calling me special"he smiled.

"Ha Its ok ...but....i didn't really mean it "i teased.

"You what?" he whispered squinting his eyes as if a cheeky thought just entered his mind as bought his fingers to my belly and he started tickling me.

"Haha stop!" I laughed. He stopped and parted  away quickly as the teacher walked in.

"Right class, Calm down i need to make a quick announcement" said our Teacher.

The staff and the principle have decided that there is going to a prom that is going to take place soon just for the senior year."said the teacher.

The whole class started talking and chattering between themselves and everyone looked excited.

"Also the prom will be taking place in three weeks so for now get your brains in a fix and get studying for exams next week"she said .

We all moaned as she the word 'EXAMS'.

We have to struggle all the way just for prom. But hey its totally worth it!
..................

"So i think we should study together babe"said Zac as we walked out of class whilst putting his hand on my waist.

"Yeah "i said looking at him. "That would be great " i agreed " great ill see you soon" he said happily kissing my cheek and running off as i walked off in the other direction towards the bathroom.

Suddenly

I ran to a corner as my eye caught something that i never thought id ever witness in my entire breathing life. I would never even think that this would happen.

Chelsea in Austins arms

My eyes opened wide as my jaw dropped and anger swam through my veins and i could feel my blood boil.