In LOVE

Chapter 21

Abbys pov

"Mum come lets go were getting late!"i yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Me and my mum were going shopping for prom.

"Ok calm down im coming"yelled my mum coming down the stairs with her red lipstick.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You know i need to wear my lipstick before i go anywere"she said

"Yes i know that"i laughed.

We both shut the door and drove off to the mall...

............

I already had my prom dress i bought some high heels and my mum made me buy lipsticks and fake nails , also she bought me a diomand ring.

I bought a curling wand so my curls come nice and wavy.

After shopping we went to subway and bought a tuna wrap.

And i begged my mum to get caramel coffee from starbucks.

"Oh gosh i am never coming with you again"teased my mum.

"You know i cant resist starbucks"i teased sipping on my coffee.

We came home and got into our nighties , my mum did my nails french manicure .

After that we just sorted my things out for tomorrow i could not wait at all , it was going my first ever prom...

..................

I woke up early in the morning as i got ready in some shorts and top as i tied my hair into a messy bun and ran downstairs.

I ate a big breakfast.

2 toast and milk with corn flakes with orange juice and fruit salaad , thanks to my mum!

After the breakfast i went to get ready .

I wore my shocking pink prom dress with silver sequins on the neck border, i wore my silver heels .. I wore a diomand necklace set and a diomand ring .

I wore silver eye shadow with pink on the outer v of my eye , i wore my eye liner with my fake lashes , i brushed on some tinted blush from benefit , i wore pink lipstick and curled my hair .

I wore a little silver bow pin on my hair to finish it off , last but not least i grabbed my silver clutch bag and packed my phone and some money with my house keys.

I walked downstiars.

"Wow you look amazing"gasped my mom with her eyes open.

I hugged her as i opened to door to see zac standing there.

I shut the door behind us.

"Wow abby you look so pretty just like a princess"he said.

"Thank you "i replied

"I love you "he said smiling kissing me on my cheek .

I held his arm and we walked it to the car and drove off.

I walked in the prom with zac as i saw a bunch of teenagers with dresses and ties suits.

They all had a partner.

Suddenly my eye caught austin , he was with kate , he looked stunned to see me as i blushed.

Zac went up to some of his mates as me and austin walked up to each other.

"Wow.. Abby you look....smashing"he spoke .

"Thank you how are you feeling?"i asked

"Much better ...now after ive seen you"he teased making me blush.