The end

Chapter 25

Austin dropped me home.

As i came back to my loving family

I loved my life and everything was pefect , my happy and enjoying family .

And my lovable boyfriend and my best friend...

..............................

After a month ....

Before you know it i was back at school , it was really hard to cope , peaple and students rushed to me everyday to get the news of my kidnap.

I couldnt tell them , because it would hurt me and bring that harsh day back as a bitter memory

Luckily i had my boyfriend and my best friend zac there for me .

They pushed peaple at a side and stuck up for me .

Zac was my best friend , and he cared for me alot , he never let me down , he was always there for me , he still loved me like before but he didnt want his love to get in between me and austin thats when he decided to move on in life .

He already had a girl friend , she was new her name was rabecca , she had won everyones heart in a second especially zac's....

Gradutation was the best moment i'd capture.

After graduation , i still kept contact with my friends from collage.

Chelsea came back to school but she wasnt getting along with anyone , she left and settled down , zac went to america for two weeks and got a really good job and him and his family and rabecca moved to america were zac and rabecca got married and settled down , zac would come in a few months to meet us

Well as for me and austin , we just stayed normal as we were , a cute couple .

We werent ready for marraige , austin was trying his best to earn and he was doing a very good job.

As for me i worked as a fashion designer since i loved clothes.

Well thats basically a summary of my life ....

'What i learnt was to always take chances , even if you think it will be impossible still try ,because one chance can change a life , your life ...

I thought it was impossible for me to get zac with one chance i got him and i kept trying ...

So never give up and keep trying!

..................................................

So guys this was basically a moral !

And pretty much this is the end .

I really enjoyed writing this story , and it was my first best story ive ever wrote and im afraid its over

Thank you for your lovely comments and votes ,i really appreaciated it !!

Without you guys this story wouldnt be a success!

Thank you!!

Love you all

P.s i need some ideas about a new story please comment on what should my next story be about ?

Xxx