Tears of joy

Hey guys :) soooorrry !!! For the late update , ive been so busy .. Sorry anyways nuff talk ....read now! ;)

...................................................

Chapter 23

Zacs pov

My heart melted when austin utterd from her lips..

Questions spun around my head , why did she say austin?

But i kept thinking positive ..

We quickly called the ambulance and the police as they arrested chelsea for kidnapping and the two guys for her helping her.

We took abby to hospital in the ambulance...

................

Abby's pov

I opened my eyes slowly , as i looked around , i saw a blue and white room with a window , next to me i saw a beeping machine and drip which was attached to my hand.

I saw that i was laying down on a bed ...i was in hospital.

I felt relief , i couldnt remeber what happend and how i landed here.

Suddenly it came back to me as all i remeberd was seeing zac and austin next to me.

"Austin!"i whisperd as i thought about him ,were was he?

Soon, the door opened as zac walked in .

I gulped.....

"Hey red head how you feeling?"he asked shutting the door and walking next to me.

"Hi, im feeling much better"i said as i tried getting up as zac leaned over to help me , i looked at him as tears filled my eyes , how could i tell him i was breaking up with him. It would hurt him he was a really good guy

"Thanks"i said smiling.

"Its ok"he said .

"Zac .thank you .... You saved me last night otherwise i would of died"i said ,

He quickly put his hand on my mouth.

"Shh! Dont say that , i will never let anything happen to you"he said as i smiled at him.

"Zac...i.."i started , this was hard how could i make it out.

"Its ok abby.... I know what your going to say"he said holding my hand and looking down .

I looked confusly at him.

"I know ...you love austin..and ill tell you how i know.....when we both saved you ...your last word was austin and from then i realised you and austin loved each other .... And on the prom only you and austin were missing "he said , he sounded hurt and upset.

"Zac ...im really really sorry ...i didnt want to hurt you"i said slowly.

"I know abby .... Its ok"he siad.

I picked his hand up and held it close to me .

"Zac ..i do love you....but our relationship cannot end like this.. I mean.....we can still be friends right"i said smiling and giving him a bit of hope.

He smiled "yeah...we can still be friends "he said .

I smiled at him.

"Zac..you are the sweetest guy i ever knew"i said as i spread my arms out so he could hug me.

He smiled as he leaned over and hugged me .

"I love you zac "i said smiling

"I love you too abby"he said as we parted and smiled at each other.