Harsh moments and sweet memories

Here the next update sorry to keep you guys waiting.

....................................................

Chapter 9

The morning silence was broken by the Alarm clock that shot me right up from my slumber.

I moaned as i moved my face to the other side . My alarm kept ringing loudly in my ear as i picked up my arm and slapped the button shut.

I opened my eyes as i got up and yawned , i got out of bed as i rubbed my head, i walked passed the window as i gave the outside view a little glance suddenly something flashy caught my eyes as i quickly walked back and looked out as my eyes opened wide.

A red shiny ferrari was stood out side my house , as i looked further i saw Zac standing outside with his arms crossed looking amazing in his blue jeans and white t shirt, his eyes were fixed on my bedroom window. Suddenly my phone rang as i watched him put his phone to his ear. I picked up my phone and i smiled as it had Zac written on my screen.

I giggled as I answered it placing it to my ear.

I picked it up.

"Good morning sunshine you up?"he asked.

"Good morning to you too. Erm..nea-" I was about to reply until he cut me off.

"Get ready quick and we'll go school together "he said happily as he waved at me through the window , i waved back and smiled.

I could not believe i was going to go school in a posh car with a hot guy.

Dream come true right?

It was like a happily ever after and i felt like a princess.

I ran in the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face and grabbed my make up and just patted everything on, i grabbed my eye liner and quickly stroked it on and quickly brushed my blush and applied red lipstick , for some odd reason i wore red lipstick with a white dress .

Guess they made a good combination.

'Like me and Zac' said my brain.

I wore a nice summer tight white dress that hugged my body perfectly. I paired it with my peep toes ballets i grabbed my side bag and stuffed my book and my phone , i quickly brushed my hair , it was already straight i just got a few bobbypins and pinned my hair back .

I ran downstairs and waved Mum and Dad goodbye and ran for the door.

"Hey babe"he said as he walked over to me and hugged and kissed me on my cheek.

"Oh hey "i said smiling like a weirdo in a attempt to catch my breath at the same time.

I sat in the car slowly.

"Hey it wont bite "he winked

"Your safe done worry" he said looking into my eyes. I swear my heart was going to jump out of my heart any minute.

I blushed .

We drove off.

"You look stunning by the way" he said smiling whilst keeping his eyes on the road as i looked at him, he bit his lip nervously which made goosebumps rise on my exposed skin.

"Thanks "i replied biting my lip

............

We drove to school as everyone stared at me as i got out of the car. Zac shut the door behind me as he held my hand.