Transformation

Chapter 4

Austin's pov

She came out of the closing room as she spinned around in her dress as the tresses of her hair danced beautifully, a gorgeous smile plastered on her face as it revealed her cute dimple.

Abby was amazing , everytime i looked at observed her its like time had stopped, i felt so lucky to be in her presence. I loved this feeling.

Next she came walking out with a red dress , i imediantly looked at her cautiously as it revealed her skin i refused to go with this dress.

But she really wanted it.

Suddenly, a couple of whistles and chuckled caught my attention as i peered at the glass window and there was a bunch of boys standing there whistling at abby , my blood boiled as i took of my jacket to cover her.

She looked at me , i put my hands on her face " if you want this dress then have it"i said to her , she looked directly into my eyes.

She smiled as she turned around to walk back into the closet.

I looked at the window and those boys had gone.

We chose a few dresses and then we drove back home

We drove in silent as i looked at abby from the corner of my eye , but she didnt even speak , what was wrong with us both . What was wrong with me , why was i feeling weird? Before we would talk about anything, we were so open towards each other . We never hesitated to talk about something like this.
.............

Abbys pov

We drove in silent , as i didnt even utter a word.

Why was i feeling weird and why wasnt Austin speaking, we never had car rides in silence, we would laugh about situations .

"Hey you kids back?"asked my mum as we entered my house.

"Yeah were just going upstairs to put our bags up and we'll be back for dinner"i said as we ran upstairs.

"Right which dress , are you going to wear tomorrow "he asked.

"I'll wear this beige one"i said picking a dress which had a stuck on belt with a silver diamond in the middle.

We rushed downstairs and into dining room to eat.

.............

"Thanks Austin you've helped me alot , i dont know how to thank you"i said to Austin, before he left for home which was at 10;00.

"Hey its ok chill what are friends for"he teased.

I smiled as we came close and hugged each other slowly.

It felt great hugging him as he held my waist a shock jotted up my spine, i was so nervous.

We slowly parted , as we smiled as he turned around to walk.

I ran upstairs and changed into my pjs and i really couldnt wait for tomorrow.

...........

Austin's pov

I hugged abby , as i felt really nervous i felt my heart penetrate so fast against my chest, ive never felt so nervous hugging abby before, we hugged so many times and this one just felt so different but it felt just right.

We parted slowly as i smiled at her and walked away to my car

I drove in my car silently as all i thought about was abby.

She was in my thoughts day and night.

............................

Abbys pov

I woke up in the morning excited than ever.

I wore my dress that i picked last night and i paired it with tiny heels , i wore my foundation eye liner and mascara and NYX blush and wore a ripe red lipstick , i curled my hair and put it to one side , i grabbed a nice clutch bag and put my book in there and some make up , and looked at myself in the mirror and glanced at my clothes one last time before running off.

My mum walked out of the kitchen as she stood still as she saw me with her eyes open.

"...ab...abby is ....ttt..that you?"she asked shocked .

"You look beautiful"she cried as i hugged her really tight,

"Aww thank you mom"i cried .

"No i mean your stunning dear, i mean you always have been my little beautiful princess" she cried.

I smiled. "Oh mom! Please dont make this a emotional thing, ive only just changed my clothing" i teased

"I know but it just that im seeing you in a dress for the first time" she chuckled

I chuckled as i kissed her cheek.

"Thanks mum love you "i said hugging her .

"Love you too baby"she said hugging me back.

I sighed as i turned to the door and walked out .

I walked to college as i stood outside the door , i breathed really hard and walked in , with style...

To show zac ....he messed with the WRONG GIRL!

..........................................................

Hey guys how did you like this chapter sorry if its short! But hey! The suspense is even better right haha!

Plz vote and comment.