Love,hatred and mixed feelings

Chapter 6

The wonderful serene night and me cuddled up in a cosy warm bed was just blissful until it was ruined by stones hitting against my window i opened my eyes and pulled my self out of bed and opened the window fully to have a good look as my eyes spotted a tall figure , I reckoned it was a boy. I looked closer as the guy looked up ......It was Zac!

My mouth opened wide!

He climbed up on my wall.

"Zac what are you doing here?"i whispered to him loudly possible.

"Abby i want to talk to you"he said back whilst climbing up.

"Why? At this time?"i asked.

"Just let me come up"he said as i stopped him .

"No Zac! ...im coming down"i said as i gulped.

I moved away from the window as i quickly wrapped a shawl around me as i only had a pink vest on , before i left i looked in the mirror and sorted my hair out and smiled to myself .

I creeped down slowly , as i carefully opened the door and creeped out.

Zac was standing near the gate , i quickly tip toed towards him and hastily grabbed his hand as we crouched behind a car.

"What are you doing zac? At this time?"i asked.

"I really wanted to talk to you abby"he whisperd.

"What?"i asked .

He slowly grabbed my hand.

"Abby i want to tell you that , i  am really embarrassed of my actions and i have hurt you in the most horrible way ever and ive been trying to tell you that yesteday but you just didn't allow me, im really sorry that i hurt you , i know your hurt alot , I humiliated  you infront of the school but i promise ill make it up to you "he said as i stared at his eyes .

"I want to make it up to you, please let me. And i dont think im doing this because of the way you look. Im not. I genuinely understand that i have done wrong."he said with regret in his eyes.

I looked down sadly , in my heart i was happy that he was sorry but i was still hurt because of what he did to me.

We got up .

"Abby ill hear your answer tomorrow"he said smiling at me. A sincere smile.

"Ill wait for you tomorrow after school"he said letting go .

I nodded .

I walked in side my garden.

"Abby!"he called me.

I looked back at him.

"........bye"he said as he smiled.

I smiled as i tucked my hair behind my ear and bit my lip as i felt my cheeks turn red.

I walked inside as i shut the door, i ran upstairs as i threw the shawl of me as i started jumping up and down in joy!

As i danced in happiness, i could not believe it .

Suddenly i heard a voice.

"Abby dear are you ok?" asked my mom from the other side of the door.

"Yeah erm.ahem...yeah"i said

"Ok how come your awake ?"she asked.

"Oh i erm... Went to ....the bathroom"i gulped making a excuse as i gulped slowly.

I heard her go inside her bedroom , as i slipped into bed as i smiled non stop , i got out of bed as i looked if he was there but he had gone.

I got back into bed and thought about it.