Broken , pain and tears

Hey guys and here is the next chapter , i've got exams next week so im in a very struggling position trying to revise and so many of you want an update so here it is...

And thank you much for your lovely comments ..i really apreciated them . ☺

......................................................

Chapter 16

I woke up early for school as i opened my eyes and sat up in bed.

Then after what felt like 20 minutes i got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom walking like a zombie.

After freshing up i got ready .

I wore a nice black skirt with a black top and i paired it with a jean jacket with black high heels and curled my hair.

I wore my regular make up but just a lighter shade of nude lipstick.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Good morning "i called out to my aunty who was sipping on her coffee and reading her book as usual.

"Good morning, you off to school?"she asked putting her book down and opening her arms for a hug. I smiled at her. She was the cutest person ever.

"Yup see ya"i said to her as i gave her a little cuddle and then walked out of the door .

................

I walked into school as i walked towards the class before i could turn the handle a bunch of teenagers came barging and running out attacking me to the floor.

They yelled as they fighted between themselves.

I got up of the floor and shaked my head.

What the hell was that?

A boy helped me up.

"Hey you ok?"he asked smiling as i looked at him and smiled and nodded.

"Yeah im fine "i said looking confused at the scene before me.

"Whats going on?"i asked putting my bag back onto my shoulder.

"Oh the exams results are here and there all running to see it"he replied shrugging his shoulders as we watched the bunch of teenagers push and shove each other terribly.

"Oh my ...results are here! Thank you and i wish you the best"i said to him before running off and making my way in through the crowd.

I managed to get to the notice board as i looked down the list for my name .

"Abby mitchell i got it"i thought to myself

Aaaaahhhhh!!! I mentally screamed.

I screamed happily. I had passed!

I hugged a random girl who i didn't even know out of delight and happiness.

I let go of her and walked passed the crowd.

"Hey have you see Austin?"i asked one of the girls in my class who looked like she wasn't very pleased with her exam results.

"Yeah ive seen him he went to towards outside "she said walking off.

I looked at the door as i ran for it looking for Austin. I ran outside into our ground. There were bunch of teenagers and students talking and chatting.

I looked out of for Austin.

Why did he go out?

I ran passed the bunch of students. Towards the tree where i would usually sit until my eyes caught something which had my heart stopped beating.