Surprise

Chapter 14

"AUNTY MARINE!!"i yelled happily from across the room as i hugged her.

"Hello my dear! What a pleasure to see you my baby girl! Look at you, you've grown into such a beautiful girl"she said back happily and excited looking at me in surprise.

"Aww thank you Aunty! i missed you "i said to her

"Aw babe i missed you too"she said back kissing me on the cheek.

She met everyone and then gave our gifts to us. The ones she bought for us.

"Wow cool"said jake as he opened his gift. It was a skateboard . I rolled my eyes at my younger brother infront of me.

"And Abby these are for you"she said handing me two bags." Aw Aunt you didnt have too"i said smiling at her . Her eyes were on someone. I watched her gaze move to Austin.

"Oh this must be Zac. The boy in my Abbys life" she said pushing me to Austin as she made me stand beside him.

Oh no she thought Austin was Zac!

I looked at Zac as he looked confused at my Aunt.

"Look at you both! You make such a beautiful couple! I can tell you make Abby very happy. Look at her face, shes blushing! I can tell you guys are madly in love with each other."she said happily.

I looked at Austin as he smiled at me , it looked like he was enjoying it as much as i was. But it was time to speak up to the truth.

"No aunt, this is Austin my bestfriend "i said holding his arm and then i let go and walked over to Zac and slid my hand in his "and this is Zac my boyfriend "i continued as i smiled at Zac who looked really happy right now as i looked at him.

"Oh my bad im so sorry. I had no idea" she apologised looking like she said something so awful.

"Ha its okay Aunty"i said walking over to her and giving her a comfort hug.

Aunty Marine walked all the way to Zac.

"So you Zac who stole my little girls heart"she teased making us all giggle.

It was so good to have her here right now.

I needed a positive person in my life right now.

....................

Later we all had a lovely dinner together made by my one and only mother. It was steak and chips finished with salad as dressing. And for dessert, my mums homemade red velvet cake.

Me and Zac sat together. Whilst i was sat at the table my eyes were on Austin. I don't know what he was feeling after what happened.

But what was i doing? I was in love with Austin and i was dating Zac. I want to be Austin. Why am i still with Zac. What should i do? If i confront Austin im afraid I'll loose him. What if he doesn't like me that way. And in the process ill loose Zac too.

I was soon shaked from that thought as Aunty Marine decided to start a conversation about me and Zac and how we met.

Later i made tea and bought it in for my mum and dad and Aunty .

I looked around for Austin. Where could he be? I thought to myself. What if he had gone upstairs. A few minutes later i walked upstairs to check if he was there . Suddenly hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

I gasped as turned to see Zac.

"Zac what are you doing?"i asked as i put my hand on my heart. My hear was racing super fast due to the little shock he just gave me.