Trembling

Chapter 11

Abbys pov

I walked into school the next morning as i saw Chelsea talking and giggling with Austin , my anger boiled just as i was going to go up to them, Zac stepped up infront of me.

"Hey babe whats up?"he asked hugging me.

"Erm nothing .."i replied still keeping my eyes concentrating on Chelsea and Austin.

"Are you ok?"he asked rubbing my arm gently.

"Yeah im fine Zac "replied keeping my eye on Austin as my anger flared as Chelsea held his hand.

"Erm...listen i'll talk to you later ive just remembered something to do with my school work i'll see you later ok "i quickly managed to say as i planted a kiss on his lips and walked away.

I hid behind the locker wall as i tried listening to there conversation. Sneaky i know? But i just needed to know.

Well i couldn't hear much since there was so much chattering going on all around me. all i heard was Chelsea laugh and Austin say something funny . A joke. Austin always pulled the best jokes! And i always found them funny.

Eeergh! I growled in my head. Bet she didn't even understand. She probably just faked laugh to impress him.

I couldnt hear that b**** laugh with my best friend and at his jokes.

I walked away from the wall and walked up to them.

"Hey Austin!"i smiled heavily as i swung my arms around him and pulled him close to me. With realisation that how close i really pulled him i backed away.

I looked at Austin as he blushed and looked down.

Chelsea rolled her eyes and walked away leaving me pulling a dagger at her as i smirked.

"Hey Abby what are you doing here?"he asked confused.

"Erm.. Austin this is my college. I study here"i marked sarcastically.

"Huh!"he chuckled. Quite shocked with my sudden behaviour.

"So what were you doing with Chelsea ?"i asked . I think i was turning into a little detective .. A nosy one .

But of course i needed to find out.

This is my best friend were talking about!

"Oh she was just talking to me casually, why ?"he lied , he acted normal like nothing was going on.

"Right ok "i said. I gave up asking, he wasn't going to tell me.

"I'll catch you in class then "i said to him as i walked away and shut my eyes and breathed , Boy! Was this hard , but why wasn't this  idiot telling me anything , i cant believe he was lying to me.

....................

After school Zac picked me up and took me to his house to study.

"Hey mom"he called out to his mum.

"Awh Zac is this your girlfriend shes lovely" Zacs mother walked up to me and engulfed me into a tight hug and squeezed me.

"Ohh! Mom quit it please!"he moaned, his mother was just like mine ... Emotional, but she was so sweet.

After a little chit chat with Zacs  mum we finally managed to go upstairs into his room to study.

I walked into his room which was massive and huge. My eyes were just opened wide. Zacs family were well off with money. They were wealthy and since Zac was the only child he had everything.