Suffering

Chapter 22

I opened my eyes slowly as i looked around , it was all darck and shallow around me , there was all boxes around and no light , it looked like a store room.

I looked at my self as i realised i was sat on a chair , i was tied with a rope , hovering all around my body and around my wrists.

I tried shuffling and moving and tried opening the knot.

I was kidnapped

"Help!! Help!!!heellllpp!"i screamed.

"HELP!!!!!SOMEONE!!,!",

I screamed.

Suddenly the door opened and two men walked in .

"Shut up will you!"they yelled.

"No i wont!! Why have you kidnapped me !! Who are you?"i yelled back, i was fearless.

"Shut up bitch!"the fat guy yelled.

"You shut up you fat bastard!! Let me goooo!!!!"i shouted back at him.

He clenched his jaw ,he was beggining to get annoyed.

"Helloo helpppp!!!"i screamed.

"Shut upp "he screamed.

Tears fell through my eyes.

Suddenly from the hall way i saw a figure as the two guys moved to the side to let him walk in.

Suddenly the face came more visable..

My eyes opened wide in shockness.

It was chelsea.

"Oh hello ...abby ...good to see you here"she spoke harshly smirking as she walked up to me with her hand on her hip

The two guys shut the door behind her.

"Chelsea.? "i asked

"Oh ..abby "she laughed.

"What are you doing here ?"i asked

"Oh this is my house ?"she smirked.

I looked confused.

"Oh abby please ... Do i have to tell you that ive kidnapped you now"she said rolling her eyes

"Why? What have i done to you?"i yelled at her.

"Oh shut up .....i had to , there was no choice , this was the only way to keep you away from zac !!"she shouted at me.

"YOU COW!!! ALL BECAUSE OF ZAC YOU KIDNAPPED ME WATCH IF I DONT GET YOU ARRESTED!!!"i shouted at her.

She swung her hand across my cheek as i felt it go red and stung really bad.

"Take that !! That was a revenge of that day when you slapped me , that was the preview do you remember"she said laughing.

"Chelsea you are so dead!"i said back to her

"Oh shut up , watch if i dont get you and zac into a fight , your going to stay here until i dont get to school and im going to tell zac you've broken up with him "she smirked.

"Nooo chelsea dont !" I cried as tears fell down burning my stung cheek.

"Oh poor abby..crying and suffering just as i had imagined it "she laughed.

"YOUR GONA PAY!!!"I screamed at her.

Chelsea laughed and walked out as my eyes caught her pocket as her phone fell to the floor she locked the door not even noticing.