Girly time

Chapter 4

I woke up in the morning at 6:00 for another day at school. I got ready into some denim shorts and wore a pink fleece top i left my hair down and wore my black converse's on.

I was dying to wear my contact's but i wanted to wait till the final reveal.

............

I walked into college  as i saw Austin talking with Zac , he looked really nice and muscular but my blood boiled for revenge after what happend on friday , austin threw me a smile which was really heart warming . And suddenly my confidence level rose. I wasn't ready to back down to quick!

I walked into history class and opened my books and just looked down at them .

Zac walked in with his arm around Chelsea which really hurt me but i had to stay confident and strong and not let emotions get in the way, if i did my vengeance would be meaningless.

Austin came and sat down next to me.

"Hey you ok?"he asked.

"Yeah im fine , are you ok?"i replied asking him back.

He nodded as he took his books out.

History lesson was great but seeing Chelsea with Zac just killed my entire mood.

The lunch bell rang suddenly as we all grabbed our bags and ran towards the door.

In the cantine i grabbed my tray of food and walked to my table suddenly i bumped into Zac , my heart felt like it was about to just fall out of my chest onto the floor as he looked at me and just smirked .

I looked down and walked along , leaving him .

I wish i could slap him into his sense's . Who does he think he is! I mean yeah i was in love with him but right now i cared only to show him what he's done was wrong.

..........

After school i walked out of college as a hand grabbed me and pulled me as i shrieked in surprise.

I looked at the person and realised it was none other than Austin.

"Austin!"i gasped .

"What ? dont we have shopping to do"he said acting so natural as if he didnt just give me the biggest shock . I smiled as i held his hand and ran to his car , i could feel shock waves through my veins as he held my hand. It was a feeling ive never felt before and somehow it felt good.

I smiled shyly.

What was wrong with me?
........

First Austin taught me make up, because i definetly didn't know how to apply make up i just sucked at it.

We went to Harveys and we bought a couple of make up items that i needed, a foundation and a brush with a few blushers with mascara and lip glosses  since i wasnt much into lipsticks , he bought me a new eye liner since i broke my other one when i was battling with it as i couldnt keep it in my hand.

I know silly right?

"Right abby this Vanessa shes the stores make up assistance and she's going to demonstrate how you apply foundation and eye liner "exclaimed Austin comforting me , he was acting like she was going cut me with a blade .

Vanessa teached me some techniques  on how to hold the eye liner and how to apply it .

I did finally got the hang of it .

After buying and getting taught we went subway for some snack's.

And then reached home.

..........