Love triangle

Chapter 13

Zac's pov

I drove home after experiencing the best night ever with Abby. I can not believe she was part of my life . I loved her so much , before i never knew her and then suddenly i just meet her and now i dont ever want to leave her, i want her to be part of my life forever.

Ever single time i spend with her my love is grows for her , i couldn't worry less beacause shes mine.

I got home and went straight to my room and layed down on my bed and thought about Abby only.

The only one that is always on my mind. Everyday. My life would be meaningless if she had not come into my life.

Austins pov

I sat on my bed playing on my phone. But it was pointless. I still couldnt stop myself from thinking about  her.Why did i always think of her? Why was i feeling like this.

I felt bad for lying to her, but i had no choice i really wanted to tell her but Chelsea wanted to be my prom and i couldn't say no since i had no one to go with.

If i told her she wouldnt talk to me. I didnt want to go with Chelsea but i really didn't see no harm in taking Chelsea.

Suddenly i accidently clicked on my phone and abbys picture appeared up on my screen which lit my heart up instantly.

I looked at her picture ,she looked amazing, her beautiful face and lovely red hair and her cute smile and her cute dimple .

Wow! How much i loved her was unbelievable and how much i was in immensely in love with her was out of this world.

Wait what.....

Am..i ...... Oh!

Im in love with Abby.

..................

Abbys pov

After i waved Zac  goodbye i went straight upstairs and changed into my warm nighties and snuggled up in bed. I really didn't like do to anything after a night out.

I had a nice time with Zac but i was worried about Austin and nothing that i could would make me stop thinking about him.

I just couldn't get him out of my mind .I dont know what was wrong with me .

I picked up a album from my desk which i stored images of me and Austin growing up , every picture i looked at i laughed and smiled. We did have a heck of a crazy childhood didn't we.

I remembered the time when we played in the sand pit in kindergarden and he literally tipped all the sand on top of me and i started crying.

I laughed...

I just missed him right now . I just wish he was here with me , i just felt comfortable with him. I felt so alive when we he was around. Like I didn't need to worry about being myself. I could laugh and annoy him all day, he wouldn't mind.

I loved everything about him. I loved how he could make me laugh in the most serious times. I loved how he didn't get mad at the little things i used to do. I loved how his rubbish jokes made me laugh. I loved how he made me feel like i was the only girl in the world. I loved how he protected me from everything and how is always there for me.

I loved just everything ....i loved the way he stroked my cheek and touched me and how it send tingles up my spine.

I wish he was here i would tell him how much i loved him.

Wait... I stood up ..

Oh no!

I was in love with Austin.