What? We just kissed and i liked it

Chapter 17

"Oh its nothing"i said to Zac brushing past him but he caught me in time.

"No! Somethings up!"he said.

"Something just went into my eyes "i said as i walked off to the toilets leaving him confused.

I walked and saw that Chelsea was already there.

Great!

I grabbed a tissue and blotted the runny mascara.

"Hey Abby how you doing?"she asked smiling

"Whats it got to do with you?"i asked not even looking at her face.

I mean she stole Austin away from me!

"Oh nothing"she said smirking.

I knew she had done something.

"Listen Chelsea if this has got anything do with you ...i will kill you"i said to her angrily.

"Great! No you know how i feel then" she said smirking.

I squinted my eyes and looked at her. What did she mean?

"And do you know what yes i did try to break you and Austin up because you stole Zac away from me! You hurt me! Because of you Zac broke me . So then i decided to take Austin away from you because i knew he was the closest to you. And yes i asked him out and the poor guy lied to you about it because he didnt want to loose you"she smirked.

My blood boiled as i looked at her angrily i threw my hand on her cheek and slapped her.

"Take that bitch! You don't deserve someone like Austin! Hes a pure and kind hearted unlike you. Your rotten hearted" i snapped at her and rushed out the bathroom. As tears streamed down my face.

How could i ever let her get in between us!

Why didnt i even give him a chance to explain! I know he lied and he could of just told me. But like aunty said there was a reason!

And that reason was me! He didnt want to hurt me or loose me.

"Hey Matt do you have know where Austin is? Or have you seen him today?"i asked Matt from his calculus class who was just walking my way.

"Oh yeah i was just with him a while ago i think he went towards the art room"he said pointing towards the art room.

"Thank you"i said

I ran to the art room....

I walked in and saw him standing there facing the window. I could just tell he was in alot of pain.

I ran over to him .

"Hey "i said

He turned to look at me and then turned towards the window.

"Hey"he replied. He sounded so upset and so heart broken. What kind of friend am i. I dont deserve to love him if i cant be a good friend to him.

I walked up to him slowly and stood next to him. I sighed as i watched the cars drive past out the window.

"Look Im really sorry Austin....i should have listened to you instead of going all mad at you. The thing is you haven't done anything wrong and you just didn't want to hurt me, i get that but you should of at least been honest about Chelsea" i said turning to him and smiling .

"I know ...i get you....i should of told you instead of going behind your back. I swear i was going to tell you sooner....but i just didn't know how"he said with honesty written on his face.