when we join a family

under of fragments.

( when we join a family. )

❝ FAMILIES ARE LIKE BRANCHES ON A TREE. WE GROW IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS YET OUR ROOTS REMAIN AS ONE. ❞

○○○

"WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!" Happy chimed, as they all standing at the door of the Fairy Tail building. "Wow!" Lucy smiles happily and stares at the guild in awe.

Natsu kicked the door open with a pissed off look. "We're back!!" He shouted. "We're back!" Happy repeated.

"Welcome back!"

"Heya!"

Lucy walked in with an excited expression on her face, while Lasya just leaning at the door, her arms crossed as she reading a book.

"You really went all out this time! I heard Hargeon was—" He got interrupted by Natsu kick him in the face. "You little—!" He yelled angrily.

"Why?!" Lucy asked, obviously confused.

"You lied to me about Salamander!" Natsu shouted angrily. "Don't blame me! I only told you some rumors I happened to hear!" the man shouted back.

"What?!"

"You wanna fight?!"

Then the brawl begins, all the tables and people fly all over the places by Natsu kicked them. Lucy stood there, don't know what happened.

"Ok, Natsu. I think that's enough—" but Happy got cut off but someone being thrown onto him. "Wow! I'm really here, Fairy Tail!" Lucy chimed.

"Oh, Natsu is back?!" a spiky midnight black-colored hair boy asked. He has obsidian black eyes, and his body is toned and muscular. Lucy was shocked and scared because the midnight black haired boy had no clothes on, except his boxer.

The man is Gray Fullbuster. He is competent at his work, but he also had a habit —Ok, a very serious habit of taking off his clothes.

"It's time to settle things from the other day, Natsu!" Gray shouted, walking towards the fight.

Then, a tall, slim, young woman with an ample bust and tan skin. She has long, mid-back length brown hair with varying shades of color, having been seen as bright brown, black, and, ultimately, plain brown. Two shoulder-length strands of hair frame her face, with the left one starting from a prominent, high fringe.

She wears a light blue bikini top which features a camouflage pattern, a pair of, with two bands hanging from each leg and a light belt covered in heart motifs loosely tied around the waist. She completes her general outfit by wearing a pair of high-heeled sandals. She also had a pair of metal bracelets adorning her biceps, bearing an incision composed of many "A"s, and three simple, round metal bracelets on her right wrist

"Gray, Your clothes ... " she pointed out.

"Whoops!" Gray freaked out, now only notice that he didn't wear any clothes.

This woman is Cana Alberona, Fairy Tail's heaviest drinker.

"This is why I can't stand the men here. They have no class at all" Cana sighed, then she stars drinking a huge barrel of beer again.

"Come on! Fight me!" Gray demanded to Natsu.

"Pull on some clothes first!" Natsu shot back, giving him a small glance before he went back to fighting.