we are not always destroyed everything

under of fragments.

we are not always destroyed everything. )

❝ DESTROYING THINGS IS MUCH EASIER THAN MAKING THEM. ❞

○○○

○○○

Lasya's POV

ARRIVING AT THE STATION, Lasya looked at Erza who immediately asks the guards one by one before running inside the station with her other friends.

Inside the station, Lasya saw all of the Eisenwalds guild members. They gathered facing Erza's team with a grin as if they knew that the team Fairy Tail will come. Among them, there is someone who floats in the air, and according to Lasya, that someone is the leader ...

"Erigor!" calls Erza, glaring at the man who is flying. "What are you trying to do with Lullaby?"

Erigor smirked "You mean you don't know? What do all trains station have?" then someone gonna attacks Lucy but get blocked by a now conscious Natsu. Erigor chuckles. "I leave the rest to you, teach them the true terror of a dark guild" then he leaves.

"Natsu, Gray, Lasya, go get Erigor" Erza ordered them. Lasya nodded, but Gray and Natsu were fighting because they don't want to teamwork with each other. "Got it?" Erza asks them darkly and because of that Natsu and Gray immediately running away with Lasya behind them.

Lasya got a bit annoyed because of them who argued with each other but she kept silent. After running a little bit, they saw a crossroads and agreed to go to a different road.

Lasya chooses the middle road, she runs and runs until she's at the dead end. "Right, left, above...  Under!" as she said the last word, Lasya jumps back. There stood a guy, grinning perverted to her. The guy has a metal arm on his left hand.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the guy chuckled.

Lasya's hand slide on her back, changing her sword into a gun. Then she pointed the gun to the guy. "What exactly Erigor's plan?"

"Hmm, it looks like you already realizing it. Smart girl." the guy took a step forward.

"I'm ordering you again, tell me the real plan!" Lasya narrowed her eyes, taking a step forward.

"And why would I have to tell you? Oh, I know, how about you give those bodies of yours then I will tell you the real plan?" 

Okay, this guy is so annoying and pervert. 

"Looks like I have to do the hard way" Lasya whispered to herself, then shoot an attack with her gun. But the guy blocked it with his metal arm, then running towards her. Lasya shoots again and again. The guy roundhouse kicked her but got blocked by Lasya as she grabs the leg and sweeps the guy's other leg.