when lightnings collides

under of fragments.

when lightnings collides. )

❝ I WANT YOU TO BE SAVE ❞

○○○

LASYA groaned again when Natsu asked, actually, demanded to fight her. That guy will always follow her wherever she goes, and luckily Gray will come and end up fighting him. It's frustrating, but at least she doesn't have to fight Natsu.

"Lasya! Fight--" Lasya, who was annoyed to hear the scream of the man who couldn't be silent, finally with her patience almost gone, she hit the man down, making cracks on the ground.

"Lasya vs Natsu = Lasya wins, Natsu K.O!" Happy happily exclaimed. "Aye!"

"You're so mean, Happy!" Natsu's exclaimed, a second later he stood up and flames began to envelop his body. "I'm fired up! Lasya fight me!"

Lasya's annoyance increased. Honestly, she was confused about how this man was always excited and never gave up. Even though it's good, sometimes it's annoying.

did he ever get tired?

Lasya looked at the man in annoyance. Because of Natsu, she feels like she can't live peacefully. While working on rebuilding the headquarters, during breaks, while eating, even while at home, Natsu will always bother her.

Even though Erza had helped Lasya by giving her famous angry look to Natsu, it only lasted a short time.

Lasya exhaled heavily, she was really tired and annoyed with this.

Before Lasya had time to open her mouth, a barrel was thrown between Natsu and her, making both of them stop and turn toward the direction who throw it.

She saw Erza who was seen muffled angrily towards Laxus who was sitting with a cocky look.

Now Lasya's annoyance has increased, she and Laxus have a bad relationship. In fact, the arrogant man made her his rival.

"What did you say? Try saying it again!" Shouted Erza, who was now furious.

"I'll spell this sentence for you once more," Laxus said with a grin. "We don't need weak members in this guild."

"Bastard!"

"So it's like this only because of that lowly Phantom," he said, pointing to the half-finished guild headquarters. "I'm so embarrassed and can't show my face outside!"