gray wants to kill someone right now

under of fragments.
( gray wants to kill someone right now. )
❝ THE MOST DAMAGING ASPECT OF ABUSE IS THE TRAUMA TO OUR HEARTS AND SOULS FROM BEING BETRAYED BY THE PEOPLE THAT WE LOVE AND TRUST. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

TRUE LIKE WHAT HER SISTER had said, after Natsu returned, she and Natsu planned to rebuild Fairy Tail again. And their first plan is to find the members of Fairy Tail. They have succeeded in bringing Wendy and Carla, and now to the next destination. 

"Lucy, who's next?"

"Just wait, Natsu," Lucy said, smiling. 

"But I'm already hungry," Natsu whined, rubbing his stomach. 

"You keep thinking about food," Lucy taunted. Then her eyes suddenly looked at someone not far from where they were. That person was suddenly there. But, there wasn't anyone before, right?

"Lu...cy."

Lucy who heard her name was startled. How does she know her name? Wait, that voice sounds familiar. Her hair too. Don't tell me...

"Nee-san!"

Lucy screamed. Just realizing that the person was her sister and immediately ran when Lasya had fallen to the ground, followed by the others. 

"Gosh, what happened to her?" Carla asked in surprise. Seeing Lasya's condition which is far from good. Her hair looks tangled and she wears a dirty brown dress —she was pretty sure that it is actually a white dress— and covered in blood. Her body —oh my— her body was full of red and blue streaks and scars.

"Nee-san, nee-san..." groaned Lucy, tears immediately came out after seeing her situation. She moved Lasya's head on her lap while rubbing her dirty and pale cheeks. 

"She really is Lasya," Natsu said after sniffing her. But there is one thing he doesn't say to everyone that he also smells men on her. Well, he is going to ask that later when she is awake.

"Wendy, can you help her?" asked Happy, looking at Lasya in shock and sadness. 

"I'll try, but it would be better if we take her in a more comfortable place," Wendy answered, kneeling to give her healing magic. And everyone turned toward Lucy.

"Nee-san, nee-san..."

"Lucy," Natsu called while holding her shoulder so that Lucy's attention shifted to him. "We will save Lasya. But we must find a place first. So, calm down Lucy." 

"Yes, yes, you're right," Lucy nodded as if awakening herself. "We are near Sabertooth. Maybe we can borrow their infirmary or find another place."

Being the only guy, Natsu was the one who carried Lasya to the Sabertooth headquarter. "Yo, Sabertooth!" 

Yukino who was near the door smiled at them. "Lucy-sama, Wendy-sama, Happy-sama, Carla-sama, Natsu-sama and ... is that Lasya-sama?" 

"There's no time to explain, can we borrow your infirmary?" Lucy asked, despair coming from her voice.

"Lasya-san?" Lucy turned her head towards Sting, which was far different from before. If he used to have a six-pack, now only one pack that enlarged. In other words, he became fat. Anyway, after realizing that what Natsu was carrying was Lasya, Sting's expression immediately turned to worry. Lucy frowned, since when were they close?