when the glass cracked

under of fragments.
( when the glass cracked. )
❝ SO MANY STRONG WOMEN BEGAN AS BROKEN GIRL. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

six months later

CREAK!!

Lasya winced at that. Automatically her hands hugged her own body. Her body shook and she tried to retreat to the wall. She has been here for six months.  Kidnapped in the most pathetic way. 

"It's good to see you awake," a man enters into her closed prison room. The man is tall and big. With short red hair and sharp brown eyes. His face was covered with scratches, but the most noticeable scratches were those from his forehead to his right cheek. And of course, an evil grin that made him shudder.

In other words, Byron Williard was a nightmare. 

"Though I want to wake you in my own way." 

The man grinned evilly, making Lasya shudder in terror.

"D-Don't come closer.."

Her voice sounded hoarse and weak. And it really makes her throat hurt if she makes a sound. Like holding her back to make a sound again.

"..p-please.."

Lasya pleaded, backed away until she was in the corner of the room. The girl shook her head with her body still trembling. 

The red-haired man took a few steps forward, grinning sinisterly. And when he saw Lasya hugging her body, he finally laughed. The laugh was clearly not like Lucy or Gray's laughs. His laughs like laughter that is happy to see the suffering of others. A burst of his scary laughter rang in her brain.

"Ho, I really like it if you react like that." 

Lasya's body stiffened, she could see Byron walking a few more steps. And she dragged her body back again, even though her body was pressed against the wall. Lasya hopes that the wall will disappear.

"... Please...  Don't.."

Her body shook violently. Shaking her head hoping he won't do what she thinks. 

"Aw, I fucking want to kiss you right now, but he wants you." 

Lasya widened her eyes in surprise. Then shake her head rapidly. While muttering. "No, no."

In front of her, the man grinned again. He raised his hand to grab her hair roughly. Byron forcibly pulled her hair, making Lasya couldn't help but stand up so that the pain she felt subsided. Not only that, but Byron also pulled her to walk and get out of her cell. Although it felt like her hair was about to fall off, Lasya took the time to look around for the umpteenth time. At least she could see something different from the walls and doors of her cell.

For now, Byron was pulling her along the corridor. The corridor is dark and humid. With a few dim lights along the long, winding corridor. 

Lasya really hopes that their trip will be long, but it seems that Byron knows it and pulls her hair strongly to speed up her pace. And they arrived at their destination.

Again, Lasya's body shook with fear. She saw that the room was very different from the corridor she was passing. The room was big and tall. About twenty-six feet tall. And the room has two floors although small, and two stairs in the corner. 

In the main room, full of tools, machines that Lasya had no idea. And in the middle, there are eight tall tubes filled with water that forms a half-circle. And in the middle of the tubes, there was a super large tube filled with red water. In front of it, there is a patient bed, which is between an iron table and a machine. While the second floor, the size is only 1/3 of the first floor. With several shelves containing books and jars.