she's strange today

under of fragments.
( she's strange today.)
❝AS LONG AS THE COLISEUM STANDS, ROME SHALL STAND; WHEN THE COLISEUM FALLS, ROME WILL FALL; WHEN ROME FALLS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL.❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

LASYA REALLY USES HER time very well. Actually, she had completed her mission a few months ago, it's just that she didn't want to hurry home.

She has been using these months to practice her magic. Especially her red lightning magic, because it really used a lot of magic. She also practiced with her crystal magic. She just wanted that she didn't have to rely too much on her lightning magic.

A bird came to her with a letter tied at its feet. Lasya used the opportunity to rest herself. She took it and unfolded the letter.

Her eyes read every word in the letter before folding the letter back. The girl snorted, several letters had been sent to her just to ask her to go home immediately. The intention is for Lasya to take part in a competition or something.

She couldn't understand why to compete only to determine who is the most powerful? It's funny, Lasya's reason to become a mage is not to boast of her magic.

For the umpteenth time, she took a piece of paper and wrote a word.

I DO NOT WANT TO PARTICIPATE

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Somehow Lasya is now ended up in the city of Crocus, the capital of Fiore. The place where the competition will take place. For the first time, the girl watched her surrounding. She had been to this city several times —for her mission— but she had never had time to observe it.

There is something strange. She can feel strange magic in this city. What is this?

Not only that, but she also noticed that the people she passed looked at her with mocking eyes. Actually she didn't care, but everyone she passed looked at her the same. She couldn't help but be curious about it. 

"She's from Fairy Tail!"

"Didn't you hear that last night that guild took part in the preliminaries?!" 

"What were they thinking? Wanna join the Grand Magic Games? How ridiculous!" 

"That weak guild is coming along ?!" 

"I would love to see them lose again!"

That's enough. Lasya immediately turned toward the inn that was rented by Fairy Tail. When she opened the door, she was immediately shown Master, Juvia, Laxus, Mira, Gajeel, and one person she didn't know. She looked at how everyone looked at her in surprise.

"Lasya-sama!" Juvia smiled happily, immediately hugged her tightly.

"Please, please say that you—" Master Makarov looked at her with pleading eyes. 

"I'll join," she said curtly. Watching Master Makarov, who smiled happily, even cried. 

"Ho, what makes you suddenly want to join?" Laxus asked curiously, but his mouth formed a grin.

"None of your business," Lasya rolled her eyes lazily. The girl then looked at someone she didn't know at all. "Who?" 

"This is Jellal," Mirajane explained. "He will be disguised as Mystogan in today's competition."