the destructive team formed

under of fragments

the destructive team formed. )

❝ THE STRENGTH OF THE TEAM IS EACH INDIVIDUAL MEMBER. THE STRENGTH OF EACH MEMBERS IS THE TEAM. ❞

○○○

LASYA WAS SITTING AT THE CORNER OF the guildhall, reading a book. Again. Ignoring the noise inside the guildhall, and still seriously reading her book. And a headphone that chants classical songs that make her feel calm and comfortable.

So seriously that she did not realize that someone came and made all members fell silent.

Minutes later, she closed her book, feeling her eyes get a little tired. She looked up, to find her eyes locked with certain sharp brown eyes. 

"Lasya?"

"Erza," she said quietly.

"It's really you?" Erza asked, smiling a little as she sat across her. "I thought you don't want to join a guild."

"Yes."

"Is it because of your sister?"

She nodded. "And I'm glad that she is comfortable here."

"That's good," Erza said. "Ah right, I have a favor to ask you."

"What is it?" Lasya asked, a little bit curious. 

"I heard about something bad while on my last job" She began. "Normally, I would consult the master about something like this first, but I believe this is a matter of the utmost urgency. I want your help. Will you come with us?" she explained. "Us?" Lasya asked. "Gray, Natsu and me," Erza said. "So?"

"Why it has to be me?"

"Hmm ... I have a feeling that you will be a good teammate."

Lasya sighed. "Okay"

○○○

Magnolia Station 

"Why do l have to team up with you?!" Natsu growled out as he looked at Gray with disgust. "That's my line! if  Erza needs help, I'm more than enough by myself!" Gray snarled back at Natsu. 

They kept fighting while the other was sitting on a bench. Lucy who was holding Plue watch the scene and sweet dropped. "Pretend we don't know them!" Lucy mumbled softly to herself.

"Why are you here, Lucy?" Happy asked. "Because of Mira-san ..."

"Those two are totally going to fight when Erza isn't looking. So please tried to stop them, ok?"

"Me?!"

"You're not stopping them" Happy stated. "l know, but ... " Lucy trailed off, watching Natsu and Gray argue.   

"What about you, Lasya?" Happy asked looked up because he was sitting on her lap. 

"Erza asked me to come with her" She calmly answered. 

"Would you stop them?" he asked again. 

"Why would I?"

"I'm sorry, did I keep you waiting?" They'll hear Erza's voice ring through their ear. 

"Erza-san!!" Lucy called happily, but that happy expression soon turned into a shocked one when Lucy notice the huge ridiculous amount of luggage on a huge wagon.