the one who closes the door

under of fragments.
( the one who closes the door. )
 ONE DOES NOT NEED THE SIZE OF A DRAGON TO HAVE THE SOUL OF A DRAGON. ❞

️⚪️⚪️⚪️

LASYA WAS BRINGING THAT CAT-GIRL in a bridal style to where Kagura was —which was still lying weak. She could see her body was slightly burnt. Maybe because she accidentally gets hit by Lasya's lightning earlier. 

She put her down slowly. And when she wanted to leave, Lasya could see something sticking out behind the cat girl's robe.

Lasya opened the robe and pulling out a red-brown cat. She didn't know whose it was, so she took it out of the battlefield and put it in a flower basket in front of the bakery. 

BOOM! 

She looked up, saw a Sabertooth guild sign in the sky. As if telling them where the last member —Sing— was.

Lasya teleported her book into her grasp, then returned to reading it. Until she is where Sting is, she is reunited with other Fairy Tail members. And Lasya can see Gajeel and Laxus who look bad. She understands Laxus's situation because he just fought Jura, but ... what happened to Gajeel? She believes Rogue is not a very difficult opponent for him. Did something happen?

"What a spectacular sight," said Sting. "All of you are wizards I looked up to seven years ago."

"Cut the chatter. This is the final battle," said Gajeel.

"We'll beat you one on one. Who do you want first?" offered Gray. 

"All at once is fine," said Sting arrogantly. "With your injuries, one on one would be boring."

"You'd be batter not to underestimated Fairy Tail," Erza warned.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm treating you guys with respect," Sting smiled. "That's why I'm gonna crush you all together! I've been waiting for this. I'm gonna show Lector how strong I am!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but are you serious?" asked Laxus.

"I'm serious! I got stronger! " Sting exclaimed. "Losing Lector has awakened new strength! For Lector's sake, for my best friend's sake, I'm gonna beat all of you!"

"Fine. If you're that prepared ... " Erza walked one step forward. " ... then we'll fight you, Sting!"

"That's what I want to hear," then a white aura came out of his body. And indeed, his magic is somewhat different. "I'll show you my newly-awakened power!"

Lasya looked at him blankly. After Sting said that, he did not move to fight. After a while, he finally took one step before falling to his knees. But yes, the five of them did nothing. 

"I give up."

Huh?

(That's it! The winner of the Grand Magic Games is .. Fairy Tail!!)

"Sting, why didn't you come after us?" asked Erza. Even though she was happy that Fairy Tail won, she was still curious why he didn't attack even though Sting was very brave earlier.