what makes her mad

under of fragments.
( what makes her mad. )
❝ REVENGE SOUNDS SO MEAN, THAT'S WHY I PREFER TO CALL IT RETURNING THE FAVOR. ❞ 

⚪️⚪️⚪️

DAY TO TWO OF GRAND MAGIC GAMES is finished. That day there was a chariot event match, which of course, Natsu and Gajeel stupidly joined it. Even though the name alone shows what it means. They really deserve to be called dumb and dumber.

Then there was Mira's match against Jenny. Both of them are former models, so this fight contains them showing off their bodies. In fact, the girls from several guilds also participated. Fairy Tail, too, except of course Lasya.

Even so, in the end, there was an ordinary battle. Again, it was very obvious that Mira won. The girl fits the phrase 'don't judge a book by its cover.'

Moving on, now is the third day. And like the previous days, there was a match event. Today's event is Pandemonium.

"I'll participate!" said Gajeel, fisting his hand excitedly. "It's about time that I get to do something!"

"No," said Laxus. "Jura is also participating in this, so Lasya is the one who should do it." 

"No," Lasya answered in a lazy tone. She didn't want to fight that man again. Even though Lasya has stopped Jura from using his magic, it is not certain she can win. Because she herself was already overwhelmed against his very strong physical strength and his good reflexes.

"See?!" Gajeel grinned. "Let me!"

"Laxus-san is right," Juvia nodded. "Among the others, Lasya-sama is the ablest to balance him." 

"I agree. Lasya is the most appropriate person to fight him~" said Mirajane with a smile. "Right, Gajeel-kun?"

"R-Right," Gajeel stepped back to avoid Mirajane's gaze. 

"4 against 1, who won?" Laxus grinned proudly at Lasya who sighed in surrender. "Do you want to walk there yourself or do I have to throw you?" 

She didn't answer, immediately descending the steps and entering the arena.

A large magic circle appeared in the air, and slowly a dark gray reverse castle appeared. From what the pumpkin man said, the castle contained 100 monsters divided into D, C, B, A, and S classes.

The game system is to challenge how many monsters you want to defeat then change players until the monsters run out. To be honest, this is rather beneficial to Lasya. She can use crystal rain to kill all of the D-class monsters in a single attack. Although not as strong as the lightning one.

But she got the last place, while Erza got first place. Never mind, Lasya believes that the girl will challenge all 100 monsters.

"I think the winner is very much determined by the luck of the draw drawn," Erza said as she stepped forward. "I will use my right to challenge 100 monsters!"

See, she's right. That's Erza for you, she will be as brave and as stubborn to challenge every monster.

Lasya began to continue reading her book, not paying attention at all to Erza. Well, she already knew that girl would win.

(Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail A has scored a resounding victory! Pandemonium has been conquered! Fairy Tail A receives ten points!)

She's right again. Lasya looked up to see Erza then nodded at her.