the return of the lightning

under of fragments.

( the return of the lightning. )

❝ GET RID OF YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND TRY TO THINK POSITIVE. ❞

○○○

○○○

LASYA'S MAIN GOAL NOW IS Jose, the Phantom Lord Master who has received a job offer from Jude Heartfilia.

At first, she thought to end this war well with Jude, with no violence involved but it turned out she was wrong. Not everything can be solved by words.

Lasya stood in a room like a throne room. She thought maybe Jose was here and she was right.

Master Jose who has the same rank as Master Makarov is definitely not an easy opponent. Lasya knew that, but her anger still covered her that made her dare to fight him.

Say she's crazy, but she doesn't care.

"Well ... Well ... Well, look who's here, a Fairy Tail who dared to fight me," Jose smiled sadistically, he stood in front of a large window that shows the situation out there. "Isn't this a beautiful sight?"

Lasya did not answer, her eyes watching Jose's movements who were still looking at the window while smiling happily. A psycho smile.

"But there seems to be something missing, hmmm ..." Jose now faced her, then stretched out his hands.

"What are you doing?" Lasya asks her coldly.

"Come out, my shade soldiers!" after saying that, the shade troops came out of the Phantom headquarters and attacked the members of Fairy Tail. Jose giggled seeing that. "This is just beautiful!"

Lasya decides to attack the man with a few crystals but can be avoided by Jose easily. She continued to do it and Jose continued to dodge easily, like an adult playing with a small child.

"Tch," The girl admitted that the opponent in front of her had good reflexes.

"Crystal Release: Growing Chrystal Thorns!" Lasya creates growing thorn-like crystals that continuously grow towards Jose's direction.

For this time, Lasya managed to get Jose thrown because of her crystal thorn.

"Crystal Release: Needles!"

"Good, but it still will not be able to defeat me!" Jose got up and extends his right arm sideways and generated some of it around, which starts circling it in spirals. "Dead wave!"

"Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall!" Lasya quickly sends out a wave of magic which then turns into an almost impenetrable crystal wall which also mends itself. "Don't underestimate me."

"Dark pulse!" Jose swung his hand horizontally, followed by several explosions which made Lasya bounce backward. "Shade Entangle!"

Now the girl's body has been wrapped around the shade which makes her unable to move. And the more she moved to get away from it, she felt the twist tighten.