don't play with corpses, it's rude

under of fragments.
( don't play with corpses, it's rude. )
❝ WE'RE ALL PUPPETS, AND OUR BEST HOPE FOR EVEN PARTIAL LIBERATION IS TO TRY TO DECIPHER THE LOGIC OF THE P U P P E T E E R ❞

️⚪️⚪️⚪️

"HEY, DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS recently?" Someone asked in the smallest possible tone, but that didn't make Lasya and Gray who was sitting behind them unable to hear it. 

Both of them were now in a small bar in a small town near Magnolia. They decided to rest there for a while after completing a mission.

"Ah, of course, I heard!" answered a brown-haired man, stroking his mustache. "You're talking about the destroyed ministry building, aren't you?" 

That person's words succeeded in making Lasya and Gray interested to hear it. As much as possible they didn't look like they were eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Yes, they said everyone there died," he said. "It's scary, isn't it?" 

"I also heard that Yajima's restaurant was also destroyed. It was said that the people near the restaurant were also affected!" the fat woman beside him spoke while drinking the wine until it runs out.

"Yes, and over a hundred people have died," another woman shrieked, leaning forward. "It's a good thing I didn't go there." 

"Gosh, how scary!" the man exclaimed, shaking in horror. "Who did that horrible thing?"

Everyone at the table fell silent. Whether between not knowing or afraid to tell. But then a fat old man who had been leaning forward leaned over and spoke softly, as if afraid to call it. "I heard, it was Tartaros, with the Nine Demon Gates." 

"Oh, my God ... they're moving now?" the fat woman shivered with fear.

Lasya lowered her beer glass to the table, staring at Gray with her eyes wide open. Finally, they both decided to leave the bar immediately. 

"We have to tell gramps," Gray said, putting his hand into his pants pocket.

"There is no need," Lasya answered, crossing her arms. "If they knew about that, I'm sure Master will know better." 

"You're right," Gray nodded in agreement. "But we must hurry to the guild."

They walk faster. Actually Lasya could have used her teleportation, only she had often used it in her last mission. Besides, their distance from Magnolia was also near. 

After thirty minutes, they arrived. But there are things that surprised them. The citizens look like they are scared, and that is a bad sign.

BOOM!

Both of them looked up at the loud voice. Up there, there is a floating cube that is falling into the Magnolia hill. The fall of the cube succeeded in making the city of Magnolia like being hit by an earthquake. 

But her eyes then found a Celestial King in the sky, before he disappeared. The existence of the Celestial King means something is happening. And that concerns Lucy.

Lasya immediately grabbed Gray's hand and teleported to where Lucy was. And she saw, Lucy, lying weakly on the ground. The girl looked tired, with tears on her cheeks. "Nee-san, Gray," Lucy called softly, but she still gave a weak smile.

Then Gajeel and Natsu came, followed by four new people Lasya didn't know. But she knew one thing, that they were four of the Nine Demon Gates.

 "You ..." Gray said, staring at one of them. "No, that's not possible."