in the middle of savanna

under of fragments.
( in the middle of savanna. )

❝ I HAD NEVER PLANNED TO BECOME A SAVANNA BABOON WHEN I GREW UP; INSTEAD, I HAD ALWAYS ASSUMED I WOULD BECOME A MOUNTAIN GORILLA. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

LASYA JERKED AWAKE. As usual, she had had a nightmare that was repeated many times. The dream was so bad that she just realized that she was not in her bed, or in her room. She's now in a savanna. Alone. 

Lasya immediately panicked, her body began to tremble. And many questions began to fill her mind: she was kidnapped again? By whom? Where is Gray? Where is Lucy? Where are the others? And more... 

She immediately turned her head when she felt someone's presence. Far from her, there was a man who was walking towards her. He has spiky brown hair with slightly dark skin. Lasya doesn't know who, but she can feel his large magic. She was getting scared now. There was no way she would fight against him. Her battle with Eros is still clearly exposed in her mind and Lasya doesn't want to do it anymore.

She really hoped that he was not an enemy.

But of course, luck is not on her side now. Because columns of sand rose into the air and then lunged down rapidly at her. Lasya got more panicked, she raised her hand in front of her face. Blocking the attack even though it was meaningless, sending her backwards. 

"Ah, I hate that Irene putting me in this lonely place," the man she had seen walking forward toward her. "but at least she gives me entertainment." 

Irene? Who is Irene? I've never known someone named Irene ...

Lasya racked her brain, trying to remember someone named Irene. And no ... She had no idea who Irene was. Is she Eros's friend? 

"Please don't hurt me ..." she murmured, taking a few steps back. "Please ..." 

"Then who will I play with?" the man grinned, making her flinch. Columns of sand formed behind him and rushed towards her quickly. Sending her flying backwards again.

Before Lasya had the time to stand up, the sand attacked her again. And she didn't try to stop it. She was too scared and panicked to do it. "Please, stop it ..." she pleaded again, feeling the sand throw her into the air. Her back hurt, Lasya was sure there were some broken bones. However, she couldn't do anything. 

"I like it when you beg! Come on, beg me again!!" the man laughed madly. Then a large column of sand forms a cone. With the pointy end pointing at her.

Lasya raises her hand, and a crystal shield is formed in front of her. But unfortunately, the crystal was not strong enough to withstand the pressure of the man's sand. Therefore, the sharp tip hit it, piercing it right in the abdomen. She groaned in pain, hugging her aching stomach while crying. 

"I love your expression!! Do it again!!" the man laughed with delight. Using the sand to attack her again. 

Lasya gritted her teeth. She tried not to cry or react, but couldn't. She was too scared and helpless. She feels pathetic right now.

Trembling, she pressed her palm to the ground. Making some crystal vines that grow to the man. And just like what she thought, the crystal broke. Very easily. 

"Hoho, so you have magic too!" he said triflingly. "Too bad your magic won't work on me!!" 

Lasya is confused now. She can't do anything. Her magic doesn't work.