when the past comes back

under of fragments.

when the past comes back. )

I CAN'T TELL IF IT'S KILLING ME, OR IT'S MAKING ME STRONGER. ❞

    ○○○

    ○○○

GRAY WAS DRAGGING LASYA along to the harbor of Hargeon. Why? Well, Gray didn't know it too. He just ... wanted her to tag along.

Gray turned around to her emotionless face. Even though she didn't show it, Gray already knew that Lasya was really annoyed right now. But, he didn't care.

"I know you're annoyed, but we're a team," Gray squeezed her hand.

Lasya gave him a look. "Since when?"

"Since when you and I did a mission together," Gray just answered casually.

Gray stopped, his eyes locked on a salmon hair, blonde hair, and of course a naughty little blue flying-cat. His mouth curved into a smirk. "Bingo."

Gray walked slowly to them, forgetting the sapphire eyed girl. He creeps behind them and of course shocked them.

"Wha, what are you doing here, Gray?!" Natsu screamed much for Gray's ears winced in pain.

"Agh! You're so loud!"

"You're already used to it!" Natsu shouted back at him.

Gray's hands closed his ears, he really hated his loud-annoying friend.

"Boys, shut up," After he heard that, Gray's mouth closed. He looked at Lasya who gave him a cold stare.

"Lasya-nee!" Lucy exclaimed, shocked to saw her.

The sapphire-eyed girl stood in front of Gray, her arms folded, her forehead creased, and her voice was flat. Showed that she was feeling annoyed. And again, Gray didn't care. "I suggest you return to the Guild immediately. Or Master will be angry—"

"—He was already angry."

"—and I don't know what will happen if Erza hears this," Lasya finished her sentences after being interrupted by Gray.  

"Help me, Lasya," Happy flew towards her. "Those two forced me to come with them."

"You traitor!"

"Well, I don't care! I'm gonna face Erza down!" Gray knew Natsu for years, so this didn't seem shocked to him. But that still irritated him.  "I'm not gonna back down for this!"

"This is a direct order from Gramp! I'm gonna bring you back by force if I have to! Don't complain if you get hurt," An irk mark appeared on his head, as he opened his palm and a blue magic circle appeared on it.