when they dressed up for the ball

under of fragments.
( when they dressed up for the ball. )
❝YOU FEEL VERY ROMANTIC WHEN YOU'RE IN A BALL GOWN. EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR ONE ONCE IN A WHILE ❞

️⚪️⚪️⚪️

THE FIGHT WITH THE DRAGONS THAT NIGHT WAS ENDED. Based on what Lucy said, Natsu pushed a dragon and Rogue to the eclipse gate. Which made the gate destroyed, and the dragons, Rogue and Lucy of the future returned to their times. 

Because of the completion of the event, the kingdom held a ball. A ball for the mages. 

And it lends to Lasya's current situation. The girl was staring blankly at herself in the mirror. She doesn't know how many years she last used a dress. But what the most important is, this is very uncomfortable. 

The girl was wearing a beautiful black ballgown type dress with a splash of blue on it. With lace, flowers, and crystals that decorate it, making the dress seem luxurious. Around her neck, she was bound by a black lacy choker that contrasted sharply with her skin.

For the hair, she left as her usual hairstyle. With the addition of head accessories in the form of two black crystal butterflies on each side of her head. And she also wears black crystal heels —that's because Lasya thinks there are no heels to match her dress, so she makes those heels. 

Unlike others, Lasya chose to prepare herself in a separate room, with no one else in it. That's because she doesn't want others to see her getting ready. Lasya also didn't want to hear the screams of Juvia and Lucy —because they were the most enthusiastic to see Lasya wearing a dress.

The first thing she did when she arrived at the ballroom was to quickly get away from the other mages who were surrounding her. It seems like Lasya's life will never be calm. Wherever she is, there must be boys or girls who surround her. 

"Lasya-san!" she turned around to see Sting and Lactor walking toward her with two glasses and a bottle of wine. 

The girl exhaled. At least she can get away from them.

"Em, you're so beautiful, Lasya-san!" Lasya saw Sting who was staring at her with his mouth open wide. She could also see the red color adorning his cheeks. "Do you want to drink with me?" 

"Please forgive Sting-kun, Lasya-san! He is not accustomed to socializing," said Lector who was already on the table.

Lasya just nodded, then Sting poured the wine into her glass. "Thank you for saving Lector, Lasya-san!" the two clanging their glasses together before drinking it. 

"It's nothing," Lasya answered. Her eyes then found Gray's figure who was being surrounded by women. And somehow, she doesn't like to see it. What is this? Normally she doesn't care, even happy to see them swarming around Gray. Why is it different now? What is this feeling?

Lasya chose to avert her eyes to something else. Maybe she's not feeling well because she used her magic so much in the battle. Yes, maybe that.

After a few minutes, finally, Lasya stood alone. Sting has gone somewhere. And Lasya would be happier if she were alone. Because she does not like to socialize.

"Ho, it's really rare to see you wearing a dress," Laxus said after they met. The man grinned at Lasya. 

"Ho, it's really rare to see you dressed neatly," Lasya replied. She didn't know about her relationship with Laxus. They used to love to fight each other in the past. But after he returned to Fairy Tail, they more often mocked each other.