we realize that a second is precious

under of fragments.
( we realize that a second is precious.)
❝ TIME: THE HEALER AND THE KILLER ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

LASYA LOOKED AT THE HIGH PILLARS in front of her with a blank look. The pillars are Face. And she plans to destroy as much as she can. The problem is, how will she destroy it? Lasya was sure she could not crystallize it, like the MPF device. So, the second problem is, how strong is the Face for her to destroy?

"Lasya-san?"

The sound made Lasya turn around. There are Wendy, Carla, and Doranbolt.

"Lasya?" Doranbolt spoke. "Still emotionless as ever, huh?"

Lasya turned to the man who is familiar to her. She always met him when Lasya was reporting her mission to the Chairman. "Doranbolt, you're still alive." 

The man smiled falsely, but his eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "You wish I was dead?"

"I never hoped that," Lasya answered. "It just your imagination." 

Doranbolt clenched his fist. He was very annoyed with her expressionless face. Making him look like a fool if they are arguing or talking.

"Lasya, what are you doing here?" Carla decided to change their subject. Looked at Lasya with a curious look. 

"I plan to destroy the Face as many as I can," she explained. "I managed to defeat the one controlling the Chairman's body, but I'm not sure if Tartaros will stay still." 

"You're right, we don't know what they can do," Carla said. "But to destroy Face is not easy either."

Then Carla and Wendy tell her about their fight and how they made Face destroy themselves. Lasya nodded in understanding. "So, what we needed to stay safe is to quickly evade." 

"Yes, it must be at least 50-100 meters from Face," Wendy added.

The girl glanced at Carla and nodded. She took the cat then walked to one of the Face. And just like what they had planned, Carla fiddled with Face. After pressing the last button, Lasya quickly teleported to evade.

BOOM!

A big and strong white light came out from the Face and into the sky. The light was so strong that even those who were far away had been blown away by it. And after a few seconds, the Face was gone, leaving debris scattered on the ground. 

"Oh, thank goodness," Wendy said, exhaling in relief. 

For the second time, now Lasya, Carla, and Doranbolt did it. Carla with Doranbolt, and Lasya with herself. That's because she already memorized how to fiddling with Face.

BOOM!

The three returned to Wendy's side. Fortunately, Doranbolt and Lasya were quick to teleport. "It's like an adrenaline's test," Carla said, holding her chest. "You have to be quick or you will die." 

Henceforth, all four participated. Each one gets their own Face. And after finishing, Lasya teleported everyone to avoid the explosion.

They did it two more times until Face in Magnolia were gone. True to what Carla said. It is not a test of strength, but an adrenaline test. 

"We did it," Wendy smiled with relief.

"But there's more," said Doranbolt.

Lasya crouched down, put her hand on the ground. Then the soil inside becomes crystal. "Doranbolt, do you have a map?" The map was then spread on the ground, and Lasya took a marker from her skirt pocket. She gave a sign of the existence of the Face according to the crystal. Not all of them, only those who are close to their position.