stripping gets him trouble

under of fragments.
( stripping gets him trouble. )
❝ TRAUMA CREATES THE NEED FOR YOU TO RECREATE YOURSELF. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

GRAY SLOWLY ENTERS LASYA'S room. It's late, even almost midnight. But he took the time to visit her. He knows, this sounds crazy or might look like a stalker. But this is one of Gray's ways to meet Lasya without the girl being frightened or throwing him again. 

He sat in a chair next to her bed. Raising his arm to push her bangs aside. Allowing himself to see Lasya's pale face clearer.

It has been a week since Lasya woke up and according to the doctors or Porlyusica, Lasya still didn't dare to meet with humans. So, there is still no mental development.

Still clearly printed in his mind what happened days ago. When Lasya looks very scared. Honestly, Gray never saw her like that. Very much different from the attitude he knew. And that really made his heart ache.

"Eungh.."

Gray immediately raised his head, seeing Lasya moving slightly in her sleep. Her body curled into a ball. Her eyebrows furrowed. And her lip trembling. And she is sweating. Gray immediately understood that she was having a bad dream.

"Hey, Lasya... Wake up," he slowly shook her body. "Wake up...it's just a dream.."

But the girl still didn't wake up. In fact, Lasya is now tossing and turning. Her body trembled and tears came out swiftly. 

"Wake up, Lasya! Wake up!" Gray shook her body even harder. While saying 'Wake up' many times.

And after a few minutes, the girl finally opened her eyes. Staring at Gray with her lifeless blue eyes. Gray couldn't help but smile, it was a relief that she was awake. However, as usual, Lasya immediately tried to escape while dragging her body back to the wall. Her body shook, gripping the blanket tightly.

"Please, don't touch me..."

Gray froze for a few seconds. "Sshh ... Calm down. It's just me ..." he tried to calm Lasya, giving her a small smile hoping that the girl wouldn't be afraid of him.

"No, no... Please..."

"It's okay... Calm down.." Gray said again. "It's just me... Gray. Your friend."

"...Gray?" She called his name softly.

"Yeah, it's me... Gray."

Lasya shook her head. Her hands gripped her hair tightly. And Gray is ready to be thrown by her magic again. "I must be crazy. It's just a hallucination. There's no way Gray is here ... No way." 

Gray's heart skipped hearing it. "No ... It's real. I'm real ... You're not crazy. You're not hallucinating either ... This is me. I'm here."

"Gray?" Lasya called out his name again, her hands raised as if looking for something. The man gently held her hands, placing her palm to his cheek. To let her know that he is really here.

"Gray...Gray..." she called again. Her thin hands stroked the man's cheeks. "You're here..."

"Yeah, I'm here...I'm here," Gray said, closing his eyes to enjoy the treatment. 

After a while, Lasya pulled her hand away and hid it under the blanket. Her body shook again and her expression turned to panic and fear. "No, no, please stop it ..." 

Gray was confused about what to do. Her attitude changed very quickly. "Um, Lasya, calm down.."

Nimbly he took a cup and poured water from the cold flask. "Calm down, okay. Here, have a drink ... Your throat must still hurt right?" The girl shook her head quickly, pulled the blanket to cover her body, and pressed her body against the wall. She was afraid, of what? Water? But it's only water ...