her final strike

under of fragments.
( her final strike. )
❝ GIRLS LIKE HER WERE BORN IN A STORM. THEY HAVE LIGHTNING IN THEIR SOULS. THUNDER IN THEIR HEARTS. AND CHAOS IN THEIR BONES.  ❞

○○○

"LASYA!!"

With difficulty, Lasya tried to look at someone who called her. A few feet away, Porlyusica came running. She lifted the dress a little so that her run was much easier. And her face showed a worried expression. Lasya doesn't know what Porlyusica is thinking. She always says that she hates humans but she will gladly help when she got asked to help look after the members of Fairy Tail, who is a human.

"Calm down, okay? Nobody's gonna hurt you," she said, crouching in front of her while gripping her shoulders. "Calm down ... Breathe ..." 

Lasya shook her head, her hand now pulling her own hair. "Listen to me ..." ordered Porlyusica with a tougher and firmer intonation. "Listen to my voice... Breathe ..."

She did what Porlyusica told her to. Inhale. Exhale. Until she felt much better and the voices in her mind had disappeared. "Good," Porlyusica sighed. It's nice if it doesn't last long. "Now, what are you doing here?"

How should she answer? Does she have to answer truthfully that she is enjoying her nightmare before she is happy that the suffering is over but it must disappear when she realizes that she is in the middle of savanna. Then she gets tortured by a sand psycho until she hopes to die but doesn't because he said about Fairy Tail that made her snapped and fight him back. Then she left and suddenly she was on Magnolia.

Apparently not, too long. 

"I don't know ..." Lasya finally answered. 

Porlyusica looks distrustful. Her eyes studied her body from top to bottom with those sharp eyes. Lasya was sure she would see her new wounds that were clearly visible. But somehow she didn't ask that. "You are affected to that magic huh ..."

"You should go back to your room," Porlyusica suggested, helping her up. "Your condition is still not stable to join this war." 

"But I want to," Lasya replied firmly, looking into Porlyusica's eyes. "I don't like to see them really trying to win this war while I just stay quiet." 

"I understand what you mean, but judging by your condition ..." Porlyusica sighed. "You know right, what will happen to you if you use your magic?"

Lasya was silent. She clearly knows. The proof, she just got it. After absorbing magic from the prisoners, the magic in Lasya's body became several times larger than before. And it affects her body and mental condition. 

Her body still needs a long time to adapt to her magic. If not, she will be controlled by her subconscious and will be out of control. Like what happened when she fought the sandman. Besides that, she could still hear the voices of the prisoners when their magic was taken by that man. It made her still afraid to use the magic because she still felt guilty and was haunted by the prisoners.

"I know," Lasya exhaled. "But let me try it. If I relapse again, I'll stop." 

"So stubborn," said Porlyusica, grumbled. "But all right, keep your word." 

Lasya nodded. "You really can't do it?"

"Do what?" Porlyusica looked at her strangely, before realization came across her face. "Oh, separate your magic? I told you I can't promise if I can do it. I also have never met someone who wants their magic to be separated and destroyed."