because we're sisters

under of fragments.
( because we're sisters. )
❝ A LOYAL SISTER IS WORTH A THOUSAND FRIENDS. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED after the battle with Tartaros. First is how Natsu and Happy left Lucy to go to practice for one year on their own. And Natsu only left a letter. Given that incident, Lasya was eager to slap the Dragon Slayer's face. Because Lucy had cried because of that.

Second is the day after Natsu and Happy left, Master Makarov announced to disband Fairy Tail. No one argues because it seems like all members understand what Master meant and choose to walk their own way. Speaking of which, Master Makarov was also smart to announce Fairy Tail's disbanding after Natsu left. Just imagine if Natsu found out. Lasya is sure he will refuse.

Anyway, talking about walking their own path, Lasya remembered her conversation with Gray. 

"Lasya, do you want to come with me?" Gray asked, his expression looking normal, but to be honest, Gray was rather nervous.

"I can't," Lasya said. "Lucy still needs me. She's still not strong enough to live alone." 

Gray sighed, then smiled forcefully. "You're right. Lucy still needs you." 

Of course, what am I thinking? Lasya would definitely prefer Lucy over me.

"But how about we send each other letters?" Gray said. At least, he can find out what the girl is doing. 

"A letter?" Lasya frowned. 

"If you don't want then it's okay," Gray said quickly. 

"Who says I don't want to?" Lasya asked, raising her eyebrows. 

"So you want to do it?!" Gray widened his eyes. 

"Yeah." -

Of course, Lasya holds on to her words. Like now, the girl was sealing the envelope. The contents of the letter were not many, only a few sentences because the girl didn't know what to write. 

Leaning in her chair, Lasya studied her room. The room was quite simple, like a room in general, only added with a bookshelf containing all her books.

"Nee-san?"

Hearing Lucy's voice, Lasya immediately leaving her room. 

After the disbanding of Fairy Tail, the two of them moved to the capital, Crocus. Lucy has worked as a writer for a well-known magazine. While Lasya continued to carry out missions from the council, but she asked to get a mission that didn't endanger her life or that took a long time.

Of course, that was because she wanted to be close to her sister. And so she could make sure Lucy was okay. Their fight with Tartaros has become a bad memory for Lucy. Especially regarding Aquarius. Not only that, but Lasya will also always train her younger siblings. Especially martial arts. This will be useful if her keys are not nearby.

"How's your work?" Lasya asked, wearing gloves and bringing the soup pot to the dining table. 

"Tiring!" she complained while stretching her body. "but better than being a model." 

Lasya just nodded in understanding, then sat in a chair. "Wow!! Nee-san, you really are fit to be a housewife!"

"Housewife?" to be honest, it never crossed her mind to become a housewife. She had never thought that far ahead.