not all demons are evil

under of fragments.

( not all demons are evil. )

❝ I'M NOT LAZY, I'M ON POWER SAVING MODE. ❞

○○○

○○○

LASYA WAKES UP AFTER A coconut falls from the tree and hits the girl's head. It's hurt like a bitch!

Groaning softly, she sat leaning against a tree and thinking about what was happening.

Thirty minutes for Lasya really understood what had just happened. Well yeah, it's a long time ... she suddenly became lazy to understand what was happening. She just wants to relax while reading a book, and see what is happening now ... stranded on a strange cursed island.

Great.

Finally, Lasya stood up. Stretching her body because she had been for hours or maybe a day, she doesn't know, basically she had fainted for a long time. 

The girl walked calmly, before meeting with a group of mages wearing the same thing surrounded her. 

"Did you see the mark?" one of them exclaimed, pointing to the black Fairy Tail mark on Lasya's right side.

"Yes! She's from that Fairy Tail!"

Lasya can only sigh in resignation, it seems like her friends have made a problem. Not surprising actually.

"Attack!"

Her sapphire blue eyes stared bored at the same-clothed mages and because of that, she took out her book that wasn't wet because it was given protection magic. Yes, she doesn't want to spend money just because her book is wet.

The mages stopped, shocked when they saw the girl instead of pulling out weapons or chanting a spell, but a book. "What's wrong? Why didn't you attack me?"

"B-But, a book?"

"Why?" Lasya's gaze was still seriously reading the sentences in her book. "That's because I'm curious to read what's next."

"You underestimated us?!"

"Who said that?" Lasya's lazy and flat answer angered the mages and immediately attacked her. She immediately ducked when one of the mages slashed his sword, and kicked his legs. Likewise, with the others, the girl skillfully avoided attacks by the mages. She also uses her book to hit the witch's head because her book uses hardcovers.