the strongest spell of her

under of fragments.
(the strongest spell of her.)
❝I'M LAZY TO QUEUE UP❞

)❝I'M LAZY TO QUEUE UP❞

️⚪⚪️⚪️

LASYA LEANED AGAINST a tree, reading a book while paying attention to what they were talking about at the base camp. The first exam was finished, so there was nothing she needed to do afterward. Lasya will really use her time to read books.

"Lasya-sama!!"

Too late. Lasya almost forgot Juvia. After Fairy Tail defeated Phantom Lord, she always feels someone is following her. And yes, that's Juvia. A little bit scary actually. Lasya doesn't know what she ever did to make her that way. Fortunately, not only Lasya who felt it. Gray too.

"What's wrong?" Lasya asked, in the friendlies tone she made the best she could.

"Lasya-sama and Juvia must encourage Gray-sama! Let's find him," she said with her eyes sparkling.

Lasya looked at her flatly, then answered, "I don't want to."

"Lasya-sama's cold attitude is so cool!" instead of being sad, Juvia is even more sparkling.

BOOM!

Both of them looked up, seeing a red signal in the sky. Lasya frowned, the signal meant that there was an enemy on the island. If you think about it, why does Fairy Tail always have problems trailing behind them?

"Lasya-sama ..." Juvia trailed off.

"I know," the girl ran toward the camp. "Where's Erza?"

Mirajane and Lisanna shook their heads. "I don't know, she left before the signal is on."

Lasya nodded curtly, then put her palm to the ground. Then a crystal walls emerges from the ground and grows into a gigantic diamond.

"This place will be an emergency infirmary and only Fairy Tail members can get in and out," Lasya explained. "Mirajane and Lisanna you stay here and take care of anyone who is injured. Juvia and I will split up."

"Alright!"

Lasya nodded curtly, then emerged from the diamond. She walked in the forest, fighting wild animals while looking for the presence of enemies. She didn't know who the enemy was this time. However, there was still one thing that surprised her. What are they going to this island for? What are they looking for? Or who? And why on this island?

Her steps stopped when she saw the two people he knew —actually she only knew their names— just lying there weakly. The two people were the ones she defeated in the first round of the exam. Gajeel and Levy.

Judging from their injuries, it looks like Gajeel's wound was the worst. His clothes were torn, his body was dirty, many scars, and he had fainted.