hurt her and you're dead

under of fragments.
( hurt her and you're dead. )
❝ YES, OVERPROTECTIVE DADS ARE PRETTY SCARY BUT NOTHING IS WORSE THAN AN OVERPROTECTIVE OLDER SISTER. DADS ARE OK WITH JAIL TIME, BUT AN OLDER SISTER CAN KILL YOU, HIDE YOUR BODY, AND BE BACK IN TIME FOR DINNER. ❞

️⚪️⚪️⚪️

FAIRY TAIL'S VICTORY AT THE battle between dragon slayers made Fairy Tail first place. And of course, It's not Fairy Tail if they don't throw a party for their victory.

In the corner of the room, avoiding the beer glass thrown, Lasya and Erza sat next to each other. Erza with her strawberry cake and Lasya with her book.

Then, suddenly, she felt something crashing into her from behind, making her book toss and fall on Erza's cake followed by a burnt fish on top. They looked at it in horror. Erza with her broken cake, and Lasya with her book that has cream and fish. 

Both of them stood up, heading to the source of the problem. Who else if not the two of them?

"Gray,"

"Natsu,"

The troublemaker duo shuddered in horror. Who initially fought with each other now they hugged for their lives. While praying that they could be safe. But they certainly wouldn't be able to get past the two girls who were mad right now. Gray, who freezes Happy who then thrown off towards Lasya and makes her book fall into Erza's cake and Natsu who burns Happy's fish and thrown onto Lasya's book.

They won't be able to escape. Lasya strike Gray with lightning and Erza had pulled out her sword, who knows what she was going to do to the fire dragon slayer. 

BRAK!

A few minutes later, the bar's door opened loudly. And there appeared Gajeel who was dropped by Natsu yesterday. Then, the dragon slayer, exceeds, Lucy and Gray leave. Lasya and Erza did not join them. Both are now under a bridge with members of the Crime Sorciere.

"What about the strange magic?" Jellal asked. "You got it?" 

"No," Lasya answered curtly.

Lasya suddenly stood up from her seat, making all of them looked at her strangely. "What's wrong, Lasya-san?" Wendy asked in surprise. 

"I'll be gone for a while," without waiting for an answer from her, Lasya immediately ran towards where the audience was.

Where is it? 

Yes, just now she felt strange magic in the arena. When the battle of dragon slayers occurs. But she was sure it was not among them. 

Lasya turned to the left and right while walking quickly so she would not lose track of it. How should she search from the many audiences in Demus Flau? 

The girl followed her instincts and walked with her five senses sharpened.

After a few minutes, she found someone strange. She didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl. Because that person wears a black robe. Lasya, walk faster. But unfortunately, that person has disappeared. 

"I only know that the person is wearing a black cloak that covers his face," Lasya explained. "I don't know what he looks like."

"At least we know that he's wearing a black robe," Meredy smiled. 

"But why is he in Demus Flau?" asked Erza in a thoughtful manner. "and he appears when the dragon slayers are fighting."

"You're right, Erza," Jellal nodded in agreement. "Does that person have an acquaintance with one of the dragon slayers?"